16 . (Extra)

(this is set in Avatar 2 in about 2168?? this is before the sky people come back to Pandora)

"Come on, Mei! Zulai!" I exclaim as I look over at Tsu'tey with a smile as we hear feet shuffling. Two heads appear in the doorway and I see my 13 and 6 year old.

"We're ready!" Zulai explains excitedly as I grab her hand and look over at Mei and Tsu'tey, "Ready?" I ask them and they nod.

I had Mei sometime in 2155, same as Neytiri with Neteyam so they are very close in age. Zulai and Tuk were born very close together too, you could even say the boys planned this. I get pulled out of my thoughts as I feel a hand softly brush against mine causing me to look up. Tsu'tey looks at me oddly as I chuckle and motion for him to go on.

We start to head over to where the Sully's stay. As soon as we approach the home, I immediately hear yelling, "Auntie! Uncle!" I see little Tuk run toward us and quickly wrap her arms around my leg. I giggle and pick her up, "Hey baby, how are you?"

"I'm good! Is Zulai here?" Tuk looks around trying to find her cousin so I put her down and point behind me.

"Zulai! I have new toys my mom carved! Let's go play!" Tuk excitedly pulls Zulai into their home to go play causing Tsu'tey and I to laugh.

"Come on, Mei." I say as we walk in to see Neteyam, Lo'ak and Kiri talking.

"Hey guys!" Mei says catching the 3 kids attention, "Mei!" Kiri quickly jumps up and hugs Mei.

It warms my heart to see my children have people who will always protect and people they will always protect. Tsu'teys hand finds my own and he slowly intertwines his fingers with mine, causing a soft, warm smile to spread across my face. We walk over to find Jake and Neytiri talking.

"Surprise!" I smile brightly as Jake and Neytiri turn their heads to us.

"It's so good to see you, (Y/N)." Neytiri quickly hugs me and brings Tsu'tey and I over to sit down.

"Hello there, Clan leader. To busy to check on your best-friend?" I mock him and he rolls his eyes.

"I missed you kid." Jake says softly.

"Mhm, are you sure about that?" I joke as he grabs my head and ruffles my hair.

"I've been busy, but we're glad you stopped by." Jake says truthfully, grabbing Neytiri's hand.

"How have you guys been?" Tsu'tey finally speaks up.

"We've been good. Life has been really good." Jake smiles as he looks over at the kids playing.

"We're parents now..." I let out a sigh as we watch the children play.

"It's like yesterday, Jake was falling off Direhorses." Tsu'tey jokes causing us all to softly chuckle at the memory

Flashback

"You should go away," Tsu'tey says firmly causing me to look over at him strange, "Hey, that's not what you said we'd come over and do." I try to whisper to Tsu'tey but he completely ignored me.

This bitch.

"Nah, you'd miss me." Jake bites back causing me to laugh. "I knew you could speak English." Neytiri walks over with Jake's Direhorse. That makes sense why he's so muddy.

"This alien will learn nothing. A rock sees more. Look at him! Mine is much better, she's a very fast learner." Tsu'tey tells Neytiri. We watch Jake, as he tries to wipe the mud off his tongue with his muddy hand. Neytiri just smiles at Jake as I mentally roll my eyes.

I look over at Jake and sigh, "Jake, pal, your hand is dirty, hence why mud isn't coming off your tongue." I slowly explain to him trying not to laugh.

"Oh." Is all he says back causing me to laugh a tiny bit. Neytiri smiles at us but turns back to me and Tsu'tey to give our Direhorses a light tap on the butt.

Flashback ends

"Or when (Y/N) started to basically fight MeiMei!" Neytiri laughs as we think about the first time I met MeiMei.

"You know, that really hurt. That rock wall was not soft." I grunt and look away as everyone laughs. A soft smile plants on my face as I look at us all.

"We did it. We're finally all happy and together." I softly say after the laugher dies down causing us all to look at each other. We softly smile at each other.

"Yeah. We did do it." Jake says as he looks at his mate.

"Yeah." She whispers as she looks back up at Jake causing me to grin at Tsu'tey.

So I've been thinking, what if I made another book following Avatar 2 with Tsu'tey and (Y/N). BUT what if their daughter starts to like Ao'nung when they head over to the sea clan. So what if I made like a Ao'ning X MeiMei BUT we have POVS of (Y/N) and Tsu'tey together😎 It's js an idea and something I might want to do eventually, but idk if I should do it or not. Also if you couldn't tell Mei was named after MeiMei which is (Y/N)'s Ikran that died in the story. Then Zulai is named after ZuZu, (Y/N)'s Direhorse in the story.