𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒

𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠...

⋘ 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡... ⋙

1%

K S J   T H E R A P Y   C L I N I C
F E E D - I S E U L

I shift under the gaze of the cyborg from the kitchen. Even though he seems to have involved himself in washing dishes and rearranging the spices, his eyes seem stuck on me.

"Oh, him?" Seokjin lets out a small chuckle, "He's my assistant. Don't worry about him. He's helping a scientist make the perfect android for therapy. His data inputs are used to code the new android."

"Does that mean all my information and the things I say here are getting exposed-" I stiffen and start thinking of polite excuses to leave and cancel all further sessions.

"Oh, no, no," he smiles, "That would be a serious violation of the law. I'd lose my license like that. The scientist simply takes the emotions, et cetera from Jungkook's data and uses it. Your secrets are safe with me," he smiles but I glance at the cyborg and he clears his throat uncomfortably, "...and him."

"We can't not have him here?" I ask softly and Jungkook shows up in front of us.

"Miss Moon," he starts, "You don't have to worry about a privacy breach. I assure you. Besides, I'll be helping with your sessions when Dr Seokjin isn't available."

I clear my throat before nodding.

"Tell me about your work, Miss Moon," Seokjin starts off, "Your work is so incredibly important for the android market. I appreciate you guys a lot."

"I work at Dermet Co., as an external designer," I say softly, "We're dedicated to making androids more human-like. We take contracts from Android manufacturers and design delicate skins for them. Our features make the androids two times more expensive. Our branding promises excellent quality. We're the only ones in the market that make Android skins so realistic... like Jungkook's finger there. The EasyJoint hand modules. I designed the skin."

Jungkook's eyes widen and he looks at his finger. 

"Initially they looked like murder weapons," I chuckle softly, "But my team and I made it look natural. So natural you might not notice that it's a hand module."

"That's amazing," Seokjin says, "But I noticed it though."

"You have a sharp eye, Seokjin," I smile softly at him. He was handsome. Ethereal might I say?

"Damn, right. I do," he chuckles, "How is your work environment? Do you feel stressed?"

"The office is amazing," I shake my head, "But my boss not so much."

"Why not? What does he do?" He asks very softly, "Are you comfortable telling it yet?"

███▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

⋘ 𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎... ⋙

K S J   T H E R A P Y   C L I N I C
F E E D - J U N G K O O K

"He's..." She pauses, "My ex."

Both mine and Seokjin's eyes widen in surprise. I continue to softly wash the dishes that were already clean. 

"Oh wow," Seojkin replies, "Is he a jerk to you?"

"Not really but," she sighs, "It's awkward. He's not exactly nice to me but yeah, works I guess?"