𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚡𝚒𝚟

𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠...

⋘ 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡... ⋙

1%

O U T S I D E   D A F F O D I L   T O W E R
F E E D - J U N G K O O K

I step out of the car and rush to her side. I open the door and offer my hand to her. 

"Such a gentleman," she chuckles grabbing my hand and stepping out. 

"For my lady," I bow to her, "Anything."

"Anything?" She asks biting her lip.

My gaze drops to her lips, "Anything," I assure her. 

She steps a bit closer, "Are you sure? Anything?"

"Any. Thing," I squeeze her hand slightly. I would give her whatever she asks for. 

"How about a kiss?" Her voice lowers in uncertainty and my heart melts at her request. She didn't even have to ask. She could have pulled me by my collar and forced me into one and I would have let her. Fuck, I should stop thinking.

"You didn't have to ask," I lean forward slowly giving her time to do it herself. She smiles softly and leans into me until our lips meet. I take it as a sign to take over and lead. I put my hand on her waist softly and pull her in our as our lips move against each other. 

She pulls back a little and I stop, "Sorry," I apologise with a huge smile, "You're a good kisser."

"No need to be sorry," she grins, "You're a good kisser too."

"I really want this date to go on forever," I speak my mind as her eyes and warm smile draw me in. 

"You can come in for a while," she invites me in and I'm so tempted but I think I should let her rest. 

"You should rest," I shake my head declining her invitation.

"Who says I can't rest with you with me?" She chuckles. 

I rub the back of my head, "I don't think you'd be able to rest with the things we might do."

"Really?" She looks down and laughs, "You don't think I'd get my rest while cuddling you?"

"Oh, no. Never," I chuckle, "Worst idea ever."

"It's a shame then," she looks at the door of her building, "I'll have to cuddle with my plushies all alone on a cold night."

"You really want me to stay?" I ask softly, "We can cuddle until you fall asleep and I'll wake you up in time for work tomorrow morning. I'll make you breakfast, coffee and everything."

"That sounds wonderful, Jungkook," she says as she takes my hand and leads me to her building slowly. She's gonna trap me in her... And look at the way she does it. So slow, so patient and soft. I won't even know I'm trapped till I try to leave... In this case, I'll never know... I'm never leaving.

███▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

⋘ 𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎... ⋙

S E O U L   P O L I C E   D E P A R T M E N T
F E E D - T A E H Y U N G 

"Yoongi," I think as I tap my feet against the floor, "We can call Jungkook because he's someone related to the victim. He worked for Namjoon. Hence, the questioning. Just a part of the investigation."