𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚒𝚒

𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠...

⋘ 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡... ⋙

1%

H O M E
F E E D - J U N G K O O K

I pull my boots on as I unlock my door. Namjoon wanted another upload and I was gonna ask him for a pay raise. He'd get the data he needs and I'd get the money I need. 

Data... Data about Iseul too? I know Namjoon doesn't use data about the patients but only environmental data. Maybe I should block him out of her data.

Yes, I should. Her privacy is my duty. Her safety is my duty.

I kick my boots off and walk to my computer. Namjoon isn't getting any information about Iseul.

█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

⋘ 𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎... ⋙

D A T A   A N A L Y S I S   C E N T E R
F E E D - J U N G K O O K

"You haven't learnt much yesterday," Namjoon hums, "Did you attend the session?"

"I did," I sigh, "It just wasn't a lot. No heavy trauma, crying or anything," I lie straight through my teeth.

"That's odd," his brows furrow, "I think you need to check your data storage. Did you damage it?"

"Not that I know of," I shrug. I'm not giving you any information about my Iseul. 

"Alright," he sighs, "You can go. I got what I needed."

"What did you need?" I ask with my brows furrowed in confusion.

"I don't want the android to develop feelings," he explains, "That is I don't want the mutative code to mutate 'love'. I copied your codes and deleted all similar codes from them. I'll be eradicating problematic feelings from the code of the android."

I nod my head and bite my lips, "I had to ask something?"

"Yeah?"

"I want a pay raise," I blurt out and the room goes silent as Namjoon thinks.

"Why suddenly?" He asks, surprisingly calm, "Planning on doing a heavy limb replacement?"

"Uh," I didn't know what to tell, "I like this girl-"

"Oh, I see," he chuckles, "You wanna spend on her? Understandable. I'll increase your pay."

I grin at him, "Thank you so much."

That was easier than expected.

██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

⋘ 𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎... ⋙

K S J   T H E R A P Y   C L I N I C
F E E D - J U N G K O O K

Today was going to be just Iseul and me. Her sessions are on Fridays and Saturdays. Seokjin is primarily busy on Saturdays so I'll get to take her session alone. I can't wait to see her. She's so pretty I could watch her for hours. 

Maybe I should just ask her out on a date.

I pull up into the parking lot of the clinic and park my car at the usual spot. Iseul doesn't have a car... Will she be walking all the way here? What if something happens to her? She can't even afford a car. I looked into her earnings. It was decent but she still can't afford a car since the latest technology bumped the prices up a few zeroes. The old polluting cars are history.