𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚟𝚒𝚒

𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠...

⋘ 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡... ⋙

1%

N E A R   D A F F O D I L   T O W E R
F E E D - J U N G K O O K

"Why did he ask you to stay so late?" I had decided to keep my mouth shut but I had to know. I had to know if he was targeting her at work.

"I had to review a few parts," she says quickly, "That's all"

"You couldn't have done it tomorrow?" I look at the time, "Later today I mean."

"He said he needed it first thing in the morning," she sighs.

"Was there no one else?" I question desperate to know more.

"Yeah," she nods, "Everyone was just packing up to leave."

"And he had to have you review parts?" I ask, "Was the testing team not there?"

"There was!" She raises her voice, "Haven't you figured it out yet?" She asks her voice wavering and eyes moistening, "He's targetting me."

I clench my jaws. How dare he? First, he treats her badly and then he targets her at work.

"You can stop here," she says as I notice I have gone a little ahead of her apartment. 

"Sorry," I murmur as I pull over. 

"It's alright," she smiles and gets out.

"Please take care, Iseul," I bend down and look through my car window to see her face. 

"I will, Jungkook," she bends down leaning on my car, "I'll see you." 

"See ya," I wait and watch her go inside safely.

I search for her boss's details. Kim Byung-woo. He has a family living nearby—a mother, father and a younger brother. I could drive over easily but first...

...I need some stuff.

██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

⋘ 𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎... ⋙

D E R M E T   C O .
F E E D - I S E U L

"Iseul," I hear a woman call me, "The boss wants to see you."

Alas, the thing I was fearing all morning is happening. I'll walk in and get yelled at or worse, get fired. How do I even explain what happened to me to him? I lost my conscience and my concerned therapist found me. 

That just does not sound answerable to me. He might have understood if he was your average boss. Unfortunately, he's my ex out to get me.

"Coming," I squeak and get up. She rolls her eyes and leaves.

I knock at his cabin door.

"Come in," I hear his low voice from the other side raising my arm hair. I push the door and walk inside. 

"Good morning, sir," I say softly.

"Good?" He scoffs, "Where are the reports?"

"I-" I pause unable to form my words, "I couldn't get them done."

"I told you to get them done and have them on my table today morning," he glares at me, "Didn't I?"

I nod.