𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚡𝚒

𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠...

⋘ 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡... ⋙

1%

S E O U L   P O L I C E   D E P A R T M E N T
F E E D - Y O O N G I

"This is the last," Dr Seokjin says as he leans back in disappointment, "That one message."

Dr Seokjin had come into the station after hearing about his missing person's report. My sister is currently sitting at my desk sobbing and Taehyung is trying to console her.

"Yoongi," Taehyung comes into my view, "She fell asleep on your desk."

I nod at him and sigh. We were getting more missing cases every day. One or the other person is going missing or dead.

"I'm telling you," he speaks softly, "This is a potential serial killer. Have we made sure to secure Namjoon's family?"

"Yeah," I reply, "We've contacted them. Do we have anything about the guy who jumped out of the car?"

"Nothing," he shakes his head, "All of these missing cases and we haven't found a single lead. And Byung-woo's case? It's just being closed as an accident? We both know that it wasn't just an accident upon drug influence."

"We have no proof for any of your claims," I whisper harshly, "Everything's a mess."

"Namjoon came to my house a few days ago," Seokjin starts, "He told me that Jeon Jungkook, his employee who helped collect the data he wanted was dangerous... That he found tonnes of Kim Byung-woo's data in his drive."

"Is Byung-woo related to Jungkook in any way?" Taehyung asks bringing a notebook out to write down everything he says.

"His girlfriend..." he sighs, "I'm assuming they're dating but Byung-woo was Iseul's abusive ex."

"What if he's just a concerned boyfriend?" I ask, "I know Namjoon looked people up when they bothered Yuna."

"Namjoon was suspicious about him," Seokjin states, "That's all I know."

"Is he a dodgy guy?" I ask and Taehyung turns a computer on to search for him.

"Jeon Jungkook," he reads the data squinting at the screen, "Studied cybernautical, mechanical and data engineering at Cyber Harvard University. Works in DAC and KSJ Therapy Clinic for Namjoon, data collector and psychology analyst."

"He works in your clinic, doctor?" I ask him with an eyebrow raised.

"Yeah," he nods, "He takes sessions and sometimes listens to the sessions I take to collect data for Namjoon."

"Is this process licensed?" Taehyung frowns, "Isn't that a privacy violation?"

"We're licensed," he answers, "Everything is legal."

"Can we call him in for questioning?" I ask, "And then access his memory drive?"

"You can't access any cyborg's memory drive," Taehyung sighs, "You can only access what the cyborg allows you to... Unless they're dead. Death triggers a code and allows for conscious upload. Whatever the cyborg has in its brain drive, that's all we'll be able to get. Plus we can't access any of his data without a warrant. And we won't get a warrant because-"

"We don't have any proof against him," I complete his sentence with pursed lips. 

████▒▒▒▒▒▒

⋘ 𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎... ⋙

O U T S I D E
F E E D - J U N G K O O K

She was passed out at a bar or at least I think so. I'm heading there full force to ensure she's okay and no other man lays their filthy hands on her. She was afraid. 

Of me. 

How could she be afraid of me? I'd never hurt her. I'd never even think of hurting her. How could I be a fool and lose her so easily?

I slam the door as I step out of the car. I push inside the bar to find her passed out, as I assumed, at a table. I approach her slowly and brush the hair out of her face. She looked distressed and angry... Tired too. 

"Iseul," I whisper to her, "You're passed out at a very unsafe place, love."

She groans and turns her head away. I smile at her action. How can someone be so endearing?"

"Just let me take you home," I say softly as I sit beside her, "I'll take you home and that's it."

"Okay," she whispers attempting to lift her head off the table. I grin and help her ease out, "Take it easy. I got you, love."

She slumps into my arms and I get a whiff of her perfume. I inhale deeply and close my eyes. I wanna know what perfume she uses. Maybe I should gift her one. I lift her body to lean onto mine. She mindlessly walks along with me and my heart beats for every step she takes with me. I push through the sea of people in the bar. Lucky them I wasn't going to murder anyone. No one seemed to mess with Iseul. I open the car door and lie her down on the back seat. She groans pushing me away slightly.

"Easy, Iseul," I chuckle, "It's just my car. Let go and fall asleep. I'll make sure you're home safe."

She calms down and her head falls back on the seat. I smile and brush her hair back. Her face glowed like the moon in the sky, "It's okay, my moon."

"Just lay back and relax," I walk over to the driver's seat, "You're in safe hands."

"Let's go," I take her arm and pull her to myself softly, "You're home, love," I pull her out of the car and drape her arm around my neck, "Easy," I whisper as she leans onto me and walks with me. We reach the elevator and it pings open. We tumble inside and she falls pushing me to the side of the elevator. I was currently pinned to the elevator wall by Iseul. 

"Jungkook," she whispers looking at me with dazed eyes. She leans up, our lips almost touching. I gulp and leave forward to make our lips touch. We were just there, lips so close it's touching but not kissing each other. She sighs and drops her head to my chest groaning. 

"Iseul?" I ask in a whisper. The elevator dings and opens at her tower.

"Only if you were human," her hands come up to caress my face, "Only if you were human."

"What?" I ask as she pushes herself off me and walks unbalanced to her door. She opens her eyes wide for the retinal scan.

"Goodbye, Jungkook," she waves lazily and stumbles inside her apartment. 

I couldn't move. Couldn't run after her to ask what happened. The elevator door closes and he shakes his head. 

"Does she have feelings for me too?"

█████████▒

⋘ 𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎... ⋙

𝔼ℝℝ𝕆ℝ 𝟝𝟘𝟘 - 𝕀ℕ𝕋𝔼ℝℕ𝔸𝕃 𝕊𝔼ℝ𝕍𝔼ℝ 𝔼ℝℝ𝕆ℝ

⋘ ᴛʀʏ ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ... ⋙

1081 lovebytes