𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚟

𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠...

⋘ 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡... ⋙

1%

K S J   T H E R A P Y    C L I N I C
F E E D - J U N G K O O K

"Mr Jeon," the help desk robot in the counsel room, Typi, interferes with my long chain of worry about Iseul. She was supposed to be here seventeen minutes ago. I turn around to look at the rectangular robot that managed appointments and patient registrations. 

"Yeah?" I hum at her. 

"Ms Iseul Moon has cancelled her appointment for today," she informs me with a very soothing voice, "You can leave as there are no more appointments left for today."

I sigh and nod at it, "Thank you."

It returns to staring at the screen in front of it and I stand up gathering my things. Where is she? What if she's hurt? But surely she wouldn't be able to call and inform that she was cancelling the session if she was hurt. Right?

She must have had something turn up suddenly. I walk outside and see Mia, the little robot. 

"The guard bots are closing down soon," Mia informs me, "You should get home."

"I will," I give it a small smile, "Good night."

"Good night."

█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

⋘ 𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎... ⋙

D E R M E T   C O .
F E E D - I S E U L

I informed the clinic that I wouldn't be going tonight. I didn't want to be a reason for any inconvenience at the clinic. 

I sigh and rub my forehead feeling a headache brew. It was late and I needed sleep. I throw my head back closing my eyes. 

It's alright, Iseul. Just ONE more part and you'll be done.

I stand up and move to the next box. I take a box cutter and try to open it. My vision was getting extremely blurred from exhaustion. I was all alone in the office and it was late. I was supposed to lock up too. I accidentally cut my finger while opening the box. I hiss and drop the box cutter holding my finger.

"Motherfvcker!" I scream and stomp my foot. I take a look at my finger and see blood. 

"Fvck," my head starts spinning and I clutch onto a chair to avoid falling. I couldn't stand the sight of blood at all. 

I sit on the floor with my head throbbing. The exhaustion wasn't helping either. I tear up and lie down. Slowly it increased into big sobs and I was a crying, panicked mess. 

I could feel myself lose conscience. I was too tired to fight it... I couldn't keep my eyes open. 

███▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

⋘ 𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎... ⋙

H O M E
F E E D - J U N G K O O K

Worry was constantly washing over me. I was shaking... I texted her but she wasn't replying to any of it. 

Should I hack into her phone? No, that's wrong. But I have to know if she's okay.

It's alright. Just a quick peek. See if she's home safe. I was ready to do it in my head but I realise that Namjoon would see it and raise suspicions.