𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚡

𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠...

⋘ 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡... ⋙

1%

D E R M E T   C O .
F E E D - I S E U L

"It is unfortunate that we lost a good soul that worked with us," the CEO addresses the small gathering in the office, "But the world must keep running... We must keep running... For him. To show him how he's inspired us to keep this running as efficiently as he did," he smacks his lips nodding, "We owe it to him."

His parents and now him. Is his brother next? I hope he's safe. 

"We need a new person to lead the department of external design," he smiles softly, "His mantle was big. It's difficult to hand it over to someone else but one of us must," he nods his head gently, "And I see someone perfect to take his mantle on here."

His eyes land on me, "Fvck," I whisper to myself. 

"It's none other than our talented designer," he points his hands towards me, "Moon Iseul."

Everyone gives a light clap and my heart drops.

"Come up, Iseul," he grins, "Come on."

My breathing gets harsher and I wobble my way over to the front. He extends his arm out to me for a handshake. I grab his hand and wince realising how cold my palms are, "Congrats, Iseul."

"Thank you," I smile and retreat my hand. 

"I think you know the basics but my secretary will guide you through some stuff," he pats my arm and turns to the crowd, "Congratulate her, everyone!" He says with a grin, "I've gotta go but I'll be back to see how this is going!"

█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

⋘ 𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎... ⋙

K S J   T H E R A P Y   C L I N I C
F E E D - J U N G K O O K 

"I'm gonna quit," she cries shivering as I hold her, rubbing her back softly, "I can't take this."

"No, Iseul," I shush her softly, "Don't quit. He's gone and they need a new person. They found you worthy of it. This is all you worked for, Iseul."

"I feel so bad," she sniffs, "And the CEO seemed so unbothered. He said- He said the world must keep running."

"Isn't he right?" I ask her, "The world cannot stop for one person. Everyone must keep going."

"I hope his brother's okay," she wipes her tears, "I hope he doesn't get hurt."

"He's with the authorities," I sigh, "He's gonna be okay."

I didn't have any intention to harm the kid. He didn't do anything to her.

"Thank you," she smiles softly at me and my heart skips a beat, "For always finding a way to make me feel better.

"It's my duty," I place my hand on my chest with a smile, "I mean- It's literally my job," I chuckle.

She laughs along with me and my heart blooms in happiness. I see every feature on her face up close. All her pores, her acne scarring, the little cracks on her lips, long eyelashes, everything. I wanted her. I wanted her all to myself. I wanted all of her for all of me. 

"Is-Iseul," I stutter and she looks up at me and her smile lingers, "I know this is a bad time but... Do you wanna go out with me?" I gulp, "A date?"

"What?" She asks so softly, "Jungkook-"

"We'll go wherever you're comfortable-"

"No," she shakes her head withdrawing from my arms. I hold myself back from reaching out to her.

"Iseul-"

"No, Jungkook," she stands up and searches for her bag, "I'm gonna go."

"Why?" I ask as my tears threaten to fall. 

"You're-" she swallows, "You're a cyborg. I'm sorry I can't."

My heart falls at her answer, "You wouldn't go on a date with me because I'm a cyborg?" My eyes tear up and I purse my lips, "Why?"

"You're too dangerous," she shakes her head and her eyes moisten, "You're capable of so much destruction. One wrong move and I could have my life ruined forever online. I would be-" She sighs slightly shaking, "I would be too scared of you. I can't have another him in my life, Jungkook. I can't afford to be afraid in my own skin all the time because of someone else."

"I'm not like that-" I try to explain, "I would never hurt you. I genuinely have feelings for you, Iseul."

"I can't," her tears roll down her face as she quickly walks out of the room, "I'm so sorry, Jungkook."

The door shuts behind her and I sit down blankly. Tears fall onto my pant forming dark blotches. 

I can't turn back human, can I?

██████▒▒▒▒

⋘ 𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎... ⋙

D A T A   A N A L Y S I S   C E N T E R
F E E D - N A M J O O N

"Just half an hour and we'll be good," I make an excuse as I quickly try to go through his new data. I need to know if he had anything to do with Kim Byung-woo's murder. I still couldn't find any of Moon Iseul's data. He actively deletes her data and everything related to her from his mind drive. I see a lot of new data about Byung-woo. 

"What are you trying to find, Namjoon?" I freeze as I hear his voice. I turn around to see him look at me. 

"Just looking through the new data," I reply with a smile, "We'll be good to go soon. Patience."

"Oh, I have patience for an upload," he smirks, "But what I don't have patience for is when someone peeks into my personal mind drive."

"I'm not peeking into your personal-"

"You think I don't see what you're trying to do, Namjoon?" He chuckles, "I waited so long to see if you'll let go of it. I didn't want to hurt such a gifted and genius scientist, you know?"

My heart races as I guess what would happen to me. Is he gonna kill me?

"I don't know what you're trying to say, Jungkook," I chuckle trying to brush it off and turn my chair back to my desk. I type a message to Seokjin quickly in case things go south.

"Hey"

I feel my chair being pulled back and I click send even before typing the entire message knowing how this might end.

"You know exactly what I'm trying to say," he smirks, "Playing dumb isn't going to get you anywhere."

"Jungkook-"

"I'll make this painless if you don't struggle."

█████████▒

⋘ 𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎... ⋙

𝔼ℝℝ𝕆ℝ 𝟜𝟙𝟘 - 𝔾𝕆ℕ𝔼

⋘ ᴛʀʏ ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ... ⋙

1070 lovebytes