𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚟

𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠...

⋘ 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡... ⋙

1%

D E R M E T   C O .
F E E D - J U N G K O O K

I slam my car's door and run towards the building's door. It was open. Why is she still at the office so late?

I run in. Now, which floor is she on? I connect to the intranet of the building to figure out which part of the building her phone was in. 

A device was using the 14th-floor connection. I rush to the elevator and luckily it opens up. I smash the button on the elevator. My foot nervously taps as I wait for the elevator to reach the 14th floor. 

The elevator dings. Before it even had the chance to open fully I dashed out into the long hallway. How am I gonna find which one she is in- 

I open the first door and look inside. No one. 

I hope I find her. 

█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

⋘ 𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎... ⋙

K S J   T H E R A P Y   C L I N I C
F E E D - N A M J O O N

The clinic was closed but I needed files about Jungkook's sessions right now. I couldn't reach Jungkook but I think that's good. If it's something he did, he'll deny it. I needed him away if I was going to get to the bottom of this.

I was about to commit a felony... Breaking and entering. I managed to disable the AI security. It's still nerve-wracking to do this.

I use the tool I had to unlock the locks on the door and open it slowly testing the alarms. I make it inside safely. Cameras were on a loop so it won't raise any alarms. 

I, a scientist, had to break and enter a therapy clinic because my upload subject was doing suspicious shit. 

I walk over to the computers at the reception. I didn't need to hack into the server room since the latest details would still be on the computer. I grin at the computer as I see a sticky note slapped on the desk with the passcode. I quickly type in the passcode and scroll through the details of recent patients. I compare it with the data I had. 

I had details of almost every patient except one.

Moon Iseul. 

███▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

⋘ 𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎... ⋙

D E R M E T   C O .
F E E D - J U N G K O O K

Iseul!

A drop of sweat rolls down my forehead as I see her figure on the floor along with a few drops of blood around her hand.

I inspect her hand to see a fresh cut. The bleeding has stopped. I looked around to see a box and a bloody box cutter. 

Did she cut her finger and faint as a vasovagal reaction?

I look for a pulse and luckily it was there. She was breathing too. I thank the Gods before I slowly pull her arm around my neck and lift her body up. 

And then I notice her things sprawled around the desk. I sigh and place her down on a chair. I gather her things and put them into her bag. I hang her bag over my shoulder and pick her up. I had the urge to kiss her forehead but I wasn't sure if I should do it. 

I carry her out and call for the elevator. Trying to press the button was a struggle but I somehow managed it. 

I walk inside and lean against the side. I'm so glad I decided to check on her. God knows how long she would have been unconscious in the office. I look down at her face. So beautiful. I couldn't hold myself back anymore. I bend and place a kiss on her forehead. I smile at her pliant form in my arms. So close I could smell her perfume. 

The elevator door opens and I walk out to my car. I place her against the car holding her in place with one hand and opening the door with the other. I pick her up and lay her down on the backseat. 

I sigh softly. I saved her. I saved her from a dangerous situation. I close the door and get inside the driver's side.

I know where she lives but I'll take her to my house. She doesn't know that I know the code to her place. I look behind and smile at her. She'll be safe with me.

██████▒▒▒▒

⋘ 𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎... ⋙

K S J   T H E R A P Y   C L I N I C
F E E D - N A M J O O N

Why do I not have any information about Moon Iseul? Iseul was a no-show at today's session. Jungkook came to work but left early since the last appointment AKA Iseul didn't show up. I can't confront Jungkook about this yet. I'm gonna wait till the rest of his sessions with Iseul and make sure it was on purpose. 

If it was on purpose, then he'd break the terms and conditions of our contract. This means I'd have to fire him and sue him for interrupting and sabotaging my research.

Hopefully, it was just an error. Maybe a virus deleted a memory file which happened to be Iseul's. I'd scan for malware the second he steps into my office. 

Though everything was suspicious if he's an innocent man I'm concerned for his safety.

But I doubt he is innocent.

█████████▒

⋘ 𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎... ⋙

𝔼ℝℝ𝕆ℝ 𝟜𝟘𝟙 - 𝕌ℕ𝔸𝕌𝕋ℍ𝕆ℝ𝕀ℤ𝔼𝔻

⋘ ᴛʀʏ ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ... ⋙

922 lovebytes