Chapter 8: Plans

After school was finally over, the McFly siblings kept a good eye on their father, following him all the way to his house.

"George, wait up!" Marty ran up to him.

"Why do you keep following me around?" George was starting to get annoyed with his constant presence.

"Look George, if you don't ask Lorraine out to the dance, you'll regret it for the rest of your life."

"Please! You have to take her!" Judy begged.

George, however, wouldn't budge.

"Sorry, but I can't go. I'd be missing my favorite program, Science Fiction Theatre."

"Come on, George! Lorraine wants to go with you! Give her a break."

"Look, Marty. I'm sorry, but I'm not ready to ask Lorraine out. And not you, or anyone else on this planet will make me change my mind."

And with that, George left them outside.

Judy frowned, "Now what?" She looked up at her brother.

Marty got out the photo.

Linda was starting to disappear.

He slowly shoved it back in his pocket.

Marty sighed, "I don't know, Judy." His voice sounded distraught.

He suddenly lit up, "Wait a minute!"

Judy jumped, "What?"

"I have an idea!"

Hours later, they arrived back at George's house.

"Marty, are you sure this is going to work?"

Judy watched as Marty slipped on a radiation suit that had been shoved in the back of the DeLorean.

"Yeah, I'm sure of it." He got out a hair dryer and placed it firmly between the belt.

Getting out his Walkman, Marty placed a cassette tape of Eddie Van Halen inside and snapped it shut.

"Here, put this on." He gave his sister a smaller sized radiation suit that happened to fit her perfectly.

What are the odds that the Doc would make a suit small enough for a kid to wear.

"Ok, I'm ready." Judy held out her arms, showing the suit to her brother.

Marty smiled, "Fits like a glove."

"Remember the plan?" He whispered.

"Yes." Judy whispered back, the tone of her voice was slightly annoyed.

Once they were inside George's bedroom, Marty handed Judy his headphones.

She quietly tipped over and placed them over George's ears, then she went back over to Marty, who was standing on the bed.

He lifted her in his arms and turned the player on.

George shot up as the loud noise pulsed through his head.