Interval 4 PART 2 - The Curiosity of Androids and its Result

Another day in the City Ruins, I've had plenty of time to walk around as I don't have to worry about work, bills, and all the other inconvenient things necessary for a society to function.

I guess the lack of television and video games also helped. I spend more time outside without our magic entertainment boxes to distract me.

Although living in this city can be quite boring sometimes, after all, most androids are in the resistance camp, and the streets are full of killing machines, I cannot complain since I have, Devola, Popola, 11B, and the PODs to keep me company.

Speaking of the PODs, they accompanied me now. The three of us walked around, looking for something to do. 11B said she would find some way to contact 16D, while Devola and Popola explored the city.

I will not lie, sometimes I feel worried when I do not have any of them around to help in case I find a machine too dangerous for me.

On the other hand, I made it clear that I do not want someone accompanying and protecting me at all moments, but I am glad they are learning on their own. Androids can focus too much on their work; it is good to distract the mind occasionally.

Speaking of distracting the mind... I am completely bored! I do not have any idea for the subject of the next episode, nothing different has happened in the city.

What should I do, record an episode answering questions? No, I would like to give the androids more time to think about what to ask.

"PODs, do you have any suggestions about something fun for us to do right now?" I asked the PODs.

"Suggestion: We could go fishing again, Administrator Alan." POD 000 suggested.

"Claim: The activity known as fishing has been performed a considerable number of times." POD 001 responded.

"Thanks for the suggestions PODs, I'll think of something." I sighed.

"Suggestion: Administrator Alan could record a new episode about human behaviors, cultures, and history." POD 001 said suddenly.

"Where did the sudden curiosity come from?" I asked suspiciously while POD 000 stared silently at POD 001.

A noise coming from an alleyway caught our attention before the POD could respond, it sounded like a spray.

FFFSSSHHH!

The three of us turned towards the entrance to the alley and saw someone inside, it was an android for sure, he or she wore black boots, brown pants, and a gray coat with the hood covering his or her head.

The android had a bag next to him or her, and held a spray paint can, spraying it on the alley wall.

"Hello?" I said, waving from the alley entrance.

The android stopped and looked in my direction, revealing his face covered by a surgical mask and sunglasses.

"What are you doing?" I asked curiously.

The android quickly stuffed the spray can into his bag, slung the bag over his shoulder, and ran into the alley.

"Wait!" I yelled, however, the android did not stop and disappeared through the alleys, I did not bother to chase him.

"What was this android doing here?" I asked, entering the alley with the PODs following me, and stopping in front of the wall where the android stood. My eyes widened at what I saw, it was beautiful.

"WOW!"

"Question: Administrator Alan, what is this?" POD 001 asked.

"Claim: It looks like some kind of painting." POD 000 responded.