FOUR.

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐
chapter four:
el concierto
[the concert]
└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

"WHAT TO WEAR?" you were standing in your closet, moving hanger to hanger to see what pieces of clothing interest you. you knew the environment was going to get hot and rowdy, especially for an artist like bad bunny.

you stumbled across a louis vuitton top that was gifted, although never used. you selected the outfit, "this will do."

you already took a shower minutes prior, and did your hair and makeup done for tonight. you entered your room, where you started changing your tank top and shorts into the outfit.

walking back into the closet, you tried to find some shoes that would go well with the outfit. however, you didn't want to wear heels due to the fear of you falling and causing a scene at the concert. instead, you chose the safest pick, a pair of sneakers.

fixing your jewelry last-minute, you grabbed your purse and waited on the couch. getting out your phone, you begin to call diego.

"i hope he picks up..." you said in your head.

"bueno?"

"hey diego, are you on your way here?"

"give it a few minutes, and i'll honk my car once i arrive."

"okay, bye."

you hung up the call, and started scrolling through instagram. you're surprised on how you haven't deleted the app because your feed was so bland. the only thing that kept you alive in that app was your close friends and their posts. they seem so happy with their lives, and you wished them nothing but the best.

outside, diego stopped at your house and started beeping.

"it's him." you thought. you grabbed your keys and held your purse and left your house. you used your keys to lock the door and started walking towards diego's car.

kevin told diego you roll down his window, "sientate en el frente, alguien esta esperandote."

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

concerts for huge artists was a nightmare. you guys arrived at the venue's parking lot, and it was hard for diego to find a space.

"diego go to that one!"

"diego, look! nevermind..."

it took a good ten minutes for diego to find a space at the parking lot. as you three got out, you noticed that diego and kevin didn't mind having a public appearance at the concert. they walked as if nothing is going to happen.

you walked in front of the two the entire time on the way inside the venue. you stayed in silence during the entire walk, only giving small answers whenever diego or kevin asked you anything in order to avoid any sort of news media.

"does anyone want anything to drink?"

diego responded, "i'll take water."

you add, "me too."

kevin went to the venue food court, where he bought water bottles for the three of you. after, you three finally took a seat and waited for bad bunny to perform on stage.

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

bad bunny arrived to the stage and everyone inside started cheering. he started off the concert with "moscow mule," and it got everyone hyped up right away.

you began singing and dancing along the music. diego and kevin joined you by doing the same, and it was like this for the rest of the concert.

when bad bunny started singing "enseñame a bailar," kevin wanted to join the stage, but couldn't.

"come on guys, i have dance moves for it." kevin started moving his hips and ass.

diego refused, "no, the security could kick you and possibly us out."

"fine."

"muevelo, muevelo, muevelo." bad bunny sings on stage as a person starts dancing on him.

"that should've been me." kevin muttered.

"so does everybody else," you commented, "you aren't special."

"so y/n," kevin asked, "would you leave diego to be with bad bunny?"

you groaned, "i told you we're not like that!"

one thing for sure was that you guys were not a couple yet. as for now, you were still in the talking stage. you continued to enjoy the show despite thinking about you and diego's status.

another song started playing, and you took a break from dancing. you were standing there, lip syncing to the song bad bunny was performing.

diego noticed that you were quiet for the past couple of minutes. "is everything okay?"

you turned around to see diego and nodded, "yeah, i'm fine."

diego places his hand, "want to dance together?"

you held his hand, "i would love to."

diego wrapped his arms around you and slow danced. he was warm and kept you comfortable throughout. the funniest thing that came out from this was the height difference. he was only 5'6, and you were pretty close to his height.

"this feels nice," you told diego, who was still holding on to you, "i feel like i owe you something."

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆