Chapter 11: Family Vacation pt 3 & the Conversation with the Founders and Merlin

Recap: Dumbledore said there will no longer be security personnel going to Italy to watch Athena Black and Harry Potter and their family. Heiress Black has reached out and told me that it is not needed due to the fact that her whole family are in the order and are able to keep them safe if something were to happen they will call on us if need be.

Athena's P.O.V.

We headed back down to the lobby of the hotel.I smiled and said let's go explore Italy. Everyone smiled and said okay and we headed out the door into the sunshine with our sunglasses on. Me and Harry were walking hand in hand listening to my summertime playlist and summer of 69' by Bryan Adams came on and I started singing along and dancing. Harry started laughing and dancing along with me while our parents were videotaping us.

I heard mum say we are showing this at their wedding when they get married. I then heard dad say I don't wanna think about my baby girl getting married because she's too young. I whispered to Harry saying Har , they're talking about our wedding and we aren't even engaged yet Harry said it's okay love, let them worry about it now when we get engaged we will worry about it. We got to the Trevi Fountain. I took out my headphones and put my mp3 player in my purse.

My mum said everybody should stand in front of the fountain. We all stood in front of the fountain while mum set the timer on it and ran over. Dad put his arm around mum and I on my left side and Harry was on my right holding my hand with Uncle James' arm around him and aunt Lily who was on his left. Uncle Lupin was on Uncle James' right side with aunt Emerald on uncle Remus' left side and Amber and Cody were in the middle of them holding Rose. Uncle Reggie was behind dad with Jason in the middle with Pansy beside him leaning her head on Jay's shoulder.

Uncle Reggie had his arm over their shoulders and aunt Marissa's. Uncle Severus and Willow were beside them. Then Drake and aunt Cissa were beside them with Drake's arm on gin's shoulder. Then the Weasleys were beside Neville, Luna, Susan,Vincent, Gregory and Hannah beside them. The camera flashed. We all separated and I walked over to the camera.

-Time Skip-

Harry's P.O.V.

Athena and I spent a lot of time with our friends and families throughout the week. We are even going for a date at our favorite restaurant here in Italy and a walk along the beach as the sun sets. Ana had brought the camera and we took a lot of pictures of us and the sun setting I even got a couple of her when she wasn't posing us and just looking beautiful she was wearing this beautiful Pink off the shoulder shirt and a short black skirt with a sheer overskirt and black sheer flats paired with a black purse and the necklace that her mum got her for her birthday along with a black long necklace and matching earrings and her hair was her natural blonde hair. I was wearing a red t-shirt, a pair of black jeans with matching converse sunglasses and a watch and my wallet. We were walking home from our date when Sirius ran into us he looked like he was coming from the store.

He saw us and said we are having two more people joining us for our last night and day in Italy. I smiled and said let me guess Albus and Minerva are joining us tonight and tomorrow Sirius said yep you would be correct. Ana said about freaking time and ran off with us following closely behind her. We all got back and saw Albus and Minerva. Ana ran by everyone and got to Minerva and almost knocked her over and said I missed you Grandma Minerva.

She laughed and said hello Ana you look stunning. Ana said thank you Harry and I just finished our date night. She saw me and Sirius and said hello you two did you have fun out with Ana Harry. I smiled and said I always do grandma Minerva. She said that's good to hear. All of a sudden Ana went Rigid and landed into a vision.