Chapter 1: Athena and Harry's Date and The Dementor Attack

Athena's P.O.V.

It's been a couple of weeks since our disaster of a 4th year. Harry said love you wanna go out on a date tonight in muggle London. I said of course babe. Harry said be ready for five love and gave me a kiss and hug and ran off to tell everyone about our plans. I saw mom and Lily in the dining room and stopped and asked can you guys help me pick out an outfit for my date with Harry please.

Lilly and mom said of course let's go. We saw pansy and Jessica and mom said Athena has a date let's go help her with her outfit. The five of  us went up to my room and chose a red flower Crop top with a red Mini Skirt purple calf high heeled boots blue jean jacket flower crown blue necklace and bracelet and bow earrings. I changed my hair color to brown and aunt lily braided my hair in a fish tail braid. Mom and aunt lily said wow Ana you look beautiful.

I smiled and said thank you guys. Mom said accio camera. It came floating in to my room. Mom said picture time. Mom set up my tripod and put the camera on it and said everyone get in.

We all got in mom walked over pressed the timer and walked back to us. Mom stood behind me Jessi stood beside me pansy was on the other side of me and aunt lily stood behind her. The timer went off and we all smiled. we walked over to the camera as the picture appeared. I smiled and there was a knock on the door. Dad came in and said wow Ana you look beautiful and so grown up.

Uncle James soon came in as well and said Harry won't know what to say Ana. I smiled and there was a knock and Pansy walked over to the door and opened it and said Ana Harry is here. I walked over and Harry just stood there looking at me. He stuttered out wow Ana you look stunning. I smiled and said thank you Hazza.

Lily and mum asked if we had our wands. We said yes we do. Mum said okay have fun be home before 11:00. We said yes mum/Aunt Christine. James and Dad said have each others back.

Harry and I said yes dad love you guys. They all said love you too. We walked to the door and opened the door. Harry and I walked towards the muggle shopping centre Harry led me towards an Italian restaurant. He said reservation for Potter for two.

The hostess said right this way sir your server will be right with you. Our server came and asked us what we would like to drink and Harry said two sprites please. She said coming right up. A song started playing and Harry offered me a hand and asked to dance.

Harry sang along with the song. I said you know this song love. Harry said yeah Mom and dad play this song at home and dance to it every night before we go to bed. The song ended and Harry led us to our table. We sat down and looked at the menu. I saw chicken parm on it and decided to get it. I put my menu down and waited for Eliza to come back. A few seconds later Eliza came and asked if we were ready to order.

We said yes we are I will have a chicken Parm. Harry said I would like the lasagna please. Eliza said alright it will be done shortly. We said okay thank you. Eliza went to the kitchen.

I pulled my camera out of my purse and walked over to Harry. I sat on his lap with his head on my shoulder and held the camera up and pressed the button and it clicked the picture printed and I put on the table. He stood up after I got off his lap. We saw a random person and asked if he could take a picture of us he said of course. Harry spun me around and pulled me closer and kissed me and the camera clicked and the guy smiled and said you guys are adorable.

I said thank you. He said it was a pleasure to meet you Harry Potter and Athena Black my sons speak highly of you two. I said oh thank you mister Creevey say hello to Colin and Dennis for us please. He said of course Miss Black and Mr Potter. We said please its Athena and Harry.

Mr Creevey said of course enjoy your date. We smiled and said thank you have a good night. We ate our dinner. After dinner Harry pulled a plastic card and explained that this is a bank card and his mum set it up for him its connected to his school trust vault. We stood up went up to the cashier.

Eliza told us the amount he stuck it in the plastic box thing and pressed the numbers and pressed the green button and took the card out and put it in his wallet. Harry said now off to the theater for our movie. I asked what movie are we going to see. Harry said its a new movie called Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl. I said okay love lead the way.

Harry grabbed my hand and spun me towards him and kissed me. We both chuckled softly and I asked want to listen to music I brought my Ipod. Harry said okay I gave him one of my earphones and turned my Ipod on and this I promise you played through the earphones. We started singing along with the song. Ten Minutes later we got to the theater Harry and I walked to the ticket guy and Harry sad two tickets to Pirates of the Caribbean: the curse of the Black Pearl please.

The ticket guy handed us the tickets and Harry paid for them and said thank you have a good night. The guy said thank you enjoy your show. We walked to the theater after getting our snacks we cuddled and waited for the movie to start 20 minutes later the movie started. 2 hours later the movie ended we got up and went out the door and threw our garbage out and walked out of the theater I put my jean jacket on and Harry put his sweater on. Harry pulled me into his chest and I sighed in content.

We were ten minutes from home when two Dementors appeared. I looked around and made sure there weren't muggles around. There wasn't and Harry and I pulled our wands out and said expecto portunum Harry and my stag and doe  appeared and flew at the dementors and they disappeared. We headed straight home with our wands out. Ten minutes later we were home.