Chapter 6: Athena and Harry's 15th birthday party part 2

Athena's P.O.V.

We were walking around when Jason and Pansy came up to us and said guys we have an issue somehow Lucius heard about the party and is making a scene. I said of course he is Excuse me guys I have an idiot to deal with and Kissed Harry on the cheek I will be right back. I walked into the room he was making a scene in and everyone looked at me and could see the pure annoyance on my face. Dad saw me and smirked at Lucius and said now you're done. Lucius asked what do you mean.

I said what the hell are you doing here Lucius you were not invited. Lucius said don't speak to me like Athena. I said that's Heir Black to you Malfoy you are in my home so you will show me the respect I have earned now answer my question I would like to go back to my boyfriend and guests that are here to celebrate my birthday with me. Lucius said how come I did not get an invite I am your uncle Lucius. I said no your not dad, uncle Reggie and Aunt Emerald nulled and voided your marriage to aunt Cissa last year and changed hers and Draco's last name to Black and revoked your status in my family.

Lucius asked how. Dumbledore walked in and said with a little help from me Draco and Miss Black were not happy with the path you were leading them down. Narcissa and Draco came in and said hello Lucius. He said Draco come here. Drake said no thanks I'm staying with mum and my family.

Snowbell came In and stood in front of me and my family and growled snow was falling from the roof on top of Lucius. Then the others all came in the room and stood in front of Draco and aunt Cissa wands in their hands. Drake and aunt cissa smiled and said now either leave and never come back or we will force you out of the house you are not ruining Athena and Harry's 15th birthday party. Lucius left out the door. I smiled and said let's go back and grabbed Harry and Drake's hand and said my favorite song is coming on I wanna dance.

They both laughed and let me pull them along with the others following us. Hannah came up and hugged Harry and I and said you guys look amazing. We said thanks and pulled Hannah and we started dancing together with the girls joining us Susan hugged Hannah and said hey Han. Hannah said hey Sue. I said to Susan that Hannah is gonna join us on the train to school. Susan said really. I said yep I also asked her mum and dad if she could spend the rest of the summer with us and they said yes along with all your guardians and they said yes. They said really. I said yes really.

Mum said time for dinner everyone. Mum turned the music down as we made it to the formal dining room. Me and Harry sat down beside each other. The house elves came in with dinner floating behind them and laid the plates in front of them and they all had champagne glasses filled with Champagne and sparkling water for Jessica and Rose. James stood up and said I just want to wish my oldest a very happy 15th birthday and we are so glad that we've been blessed with the chance to be here for your special day.

Lily stood up and said we wouldn't be here right now if it hadn't been for my wonderful and gifted God daughter Athena. Aunt Lily also said so this toast is for you and Harry as its both of your birthdays happy birthday Athena and Harry we love you both so much and blew kisses towards us we caught them and blew kisses back causing everyone to laugh. Dad stood up and said now it's our turn Athena and Harry we are so proud of you two and the people you two have grown up into so far. Dad also said you two have a long and hard path ahead of you we are so blessed to have the chance to be here to celebrate and guide you two on this hard and Long path ahead of you we love you both.