Chapter 4: Athena and Harry's Shopping Day

Athena's P.O.V.

It was a week after the dementor attack on Harry and I. Harry and I went to Diagon Alley to get our school supplies. It was our birthday and mom kicked us out for the day. I was wearing ombre blue and green shirt with beige skinny jeans and aqua blue stilettos with a pair of dangle earrings and purple necklace that Harry got me for my birthday last year and a gold bracelet from my parents that they got me this year for my birthday.

we were at Madame Malkin's robes for every occasion and ran into Hannah Abbot who was picking up a formal attire. I asked did you get invited to Harry and I's birthday. Hannah said my family did so I am invited. Hannah said I wanna apologize for the way I've acted towards you I just got jealous of you guys hanging out with Susan and not letting me tag along. We said its fine we get it. Then I said sorry we made you feel left out we were just really busy focusing on our schooling and that damn tournament last year we didn't really realize what we were doing.

Hannah said its okay you had a lot on your plate last year. This year if you want to tag along then ride with us on the train to school in September. Hannah smiled and said okay thank you Tina and Harry. We said your welcome Hannah see you tonight. Hannah said see you tonight and happy birthday you two.

We said thanks see you tonight. They waved at each other. Harry said let's go get our books. I said okay Hazza so we went into Flourish and Blotts and I need a new Trunk so we gotta go there as well.  Harry said okay love. We got our books. Then we went to get me a new trunk then after that we went the pet store seeing as something was pulling me into the store when we walked by it. I followed the pull towards the far right corner where I found a little white wolf pup with blue eyes.

 I followed the pull towards the far right corner where I found a little white wolf pup with blue eyes

I looked at Harry he pulled his mirror out and called Sirius Black. Sirius appeared and said hey how's the shopping going. Harry said Tina found a familiar you better come and see how ironic this is. Dad apperated into the store where Harry and I was and looked into the crate and said well this is ironic ain't it. I said dad can I get her please.

Dad said yes you can you can't abandon your familiar I said thank you dad. Dad said your welcome you got everything. Harry and I said we just gotta stop at Madame Malkin's and pick our robes up then we were gonna go get ice cream before we come home. Dad said alright I will walk with you to Madame Malkin's then I will apperate home with your things aside from your familiar. We said thank you dad/ uncle siri.

Dad said your welcome. the store owner came up and said Lord black heirs Black and Potter are you all set. We said yes we are can you get this little girl out she's my familiar and we are bringing her home today we will need a new collar, Leash and food and some toys for her please. The store owner curtsied and ran off. Harry said I will never get use to being adressed like that. I laughed so did dad and I kissed Harry's cheek.

The store owner came back with everything floating behind her and a leash and collar and handed them to me. She walked over to the crate and let the pup out. The pup came out walking majestically with her head held high. She came to me seeing as I was sitting on the ground at her level. She heard a voice saying hello mistress I said hello beautiful what's your name.

The voice said my family called me snowbell seeing as I am a special wolf pup gifted with the power of Ice and the person who I was to be a familiar with had special gifts as well with the elements. I smiled and said I see this is Harry my boyfriend and Sirius my father my father is an aniamigus he's a big black dog. We have a few stops we have to make before we go back home and meet my family who will become part of your family as well. Snowbell said okay mistress. I said I need to put these on you are you okay with this.

Snowbell said yes miss I am. I pulled my wand out took the collar and said a spell to put snowbell's name on her collar. I put the collar on her and hooked the leash my dad asked how much for everything. The store owner said 20 galleons please lord Black. Dad handed it over and said thank you for your help today miss.

The store owner said not a problem Lord Black and heirs Potter and Black Happy birthday. We said thank you and left after we put Snowbell's stuff in my trunk. We headed to Madame Malkin's store. Madame Malkin said hello Lord Black heirs Black and Potter. We said Hello madame Malkin we are just coming to pick our robes up.

Madame waved her wand and our robes were folded and put in a bag for us and Madame bent down and Snowbell walked to Madame Malkin and sniffed her. Madame asked me whose this she's beautiful I said this is Snowbell she's my familiar she says thank you for your complement. Madame said you are most welcome snowbell. Madame Malkin stood up and handed us our robes and dad gave her the money. I said thank you madame Malkin.

Madame Malkin said your welcome heirs Black and Potter and happy birthday. We said thank you Madame Malkin have a good day. We put our robes in my trunk and left the store. Dad kissed our foreheads and said stay together and be safe I will see you when you floo home love you guys we said love you too dad/uncle siri. Dad smiled and apperated home.

We headed to Florian Frostcues for some ice cream. Florian saw us and said happy birthday Heirs Potter and Black. We smile  and said thank you Florian. He asked us what we wanted and said this is on the house today. I smiled and asked can I get butter beer ice cream and Harry get Treacle Tart Ice cream. Florian said coming right up heirs Potter and Black. We found a table and sat down holding hands and laughing and talking till Florian came and gave us our Ice Cream. We ate our ice cream and Snowbell had a bowl of water when we were finished we threw our garbage out and left a tip for Florian and the three of us left to go home.