Chapter 8: The Departure to Diagon Alley and the Surprise Announcement

Athena's P.O.V
The day after the trial we woke up to utter chaos. Molly was screaming at Fred and George about a prank they pulled on dad which in the crossfire mum and Jessica got hit. Harry was still sleeping so I got out of his arms and grabbed my silk red bath robe and threw it on and walked out of my room. I got to the stairs to see mum and Jessica covered in slime aunt Molly was trying to get the slime off them. I said aunt Molly I know how to get it off them.

They pulled this prank on me once before and I hexed them till they told me what the counter curse was. I said the counter curse Jessica was upset and a water balloon came floating above each of the boys heads and she dropped them on their heads and said bad Fred and George. Mum said Jessica Marie Black that was uncalled for. I said mom she has every right to be upset she's wearing her new blue dress that Harry and I got her and it's her favorite dress. Mum said fair enough and said Fred and George you better watch your back I will get my revenge and walked away.

Fred and George gulped and said oh no. I said good luck you two mum is powerful when it has to do with planning pranks. Dad and James came down and said who pranked Christine. I said these two idiots were trying to prank you and they got Jessica and mum.

Dad and Uncle James said well now you two are officially screwed now good luck. Aunt Lily said why are Fred and George officially screwed. I said these idiots tried pranking dad and got mum and Jess instead now mom is planning revenge. Lily said well next time maybe they'll learn not to mess with Chrissy and Jess. We all laughed Aunt Molly said we are going to Diagon Alley after breakfast go get ready and come eat breakfast. We all said okay Molly.

I got dressed and woke Harry up then went to Ginny's room knocked and Draco answered the door. He jumped out of his skin and said nothing happened. I just came to check on her throughout the night cuz I heard her scream from a nightmare I got her to calm down and sleep and she asked me to stay with her. I said okay I believe you but you better get back to your room before the Weasley boys find you up here in her room.

Draco said okay thanks Cuz. I said your welcome cuz he hugged me and waved at Harry who was coming out of my room. I went to Ginny's bed and shook her and said time to get up Gin we are going to Diagon Alley. Ginny woke up and freaked out and said nothing happened sis. I said I know Drake said you had a nightmare and you asked him to stay.

Ginny asked me where is he. He is in his room getting ready to go don't worry your two secret is safe with Harry and I. If our brothers have an issue I will enlist dad uncle James and uncle Remus to prank them ok Gin don't worry. Harry and I have yours and Drake's back okay now get dressed. Harry came and knocked and said I'm gonna steal Athena so you can get dressed without an audience. Ginny smiled and hugged him and kissed his cheek and said thanks big bro.

Harry laughed and said your welcome lil sis. We walked away after I closed her bedroom door. I said I cant believe she had a crush on you. Harry said we got closer after the chamber of secrets when I was over at the Weasleys the summer after 2nd year and you were with Uncle Remus visiting and she had nightmares I would stay up with her till she fell asleep then I would go back to bed and then our brother sister relationship got stronger. Harry said Gin was the first person I told about liking you before I told Jason, Ron and Neville.

I laughed and we got to the main floor. I said to aunt Molly Gin and Drake will be down in a few minutes. two minutes later Draco and Ginny came down holding hands and laughing. Aunt Molly smiled and said hello you two. The two of them said hello Mum/ aunt Molly. Molly said breakfast is ready let's go eat then we will head out to Diagon Alley. We all said okay. We all ate our breakfast and gathered around the fireplace. Molly said Athena and Harry you first. We said okay see you all there.

Ginny's P.O.V.

We all were around the fireplace Harry and Athena just flooed to Diagon Alley. Mum said Ginny you and Draco next so we stepped into the fireplace and flooed. We arrived then Ron and Mione appeared next. Amber and Cody appeared a few minutes later everyone arrived and Mum said Athena, Harry, Ginny, Draco, Hermione, Ron, Neville, Luna, Jason and Pansy stick together. Amber, Cody ,Fred, George ,Vincent, Susan Gregory stick together. We all said yes Mum/Molly. mum said we will meet up here when we all are done shopping. Lily said keep your wands in your hands at all times and please be careful okay kids. We all said yes Mum/aunt Lily . She smiled and said okay go on. We all walked away to get our shopping done two hours later we all met up and went back to Grimauld place.

Harry's P.O.V.

We all got back home after shopping Mum and Molly said dinner will be done in two hours go put your stuff away Mum said we are thinking of going on vacation till the 25th and you all are coming with us. Molly said Lily dear you don't have to do that for us. Dad said think of this as family vacation the kids had a stressful summer we are departing the day after tomorrow. Molly said where are we going. dad and Sirius smiled and said Italy. Everyone cheered. Molly said okay kids go put your school stuff away. We all ran up to our rooms and put our stuff away.