Chapter 3: The Slumber Party

An Neville and Luna and Ginny and Draco haven't started dating yet they went to the Yule ball as friends

Recap I Said ~In my vision it was the day of the trial for Harry and I. Kingsley whispered something to uncle Arthur and  uncle Arthur said well it looks like the minister moved your trial up a hour its in ten minutes. We were walking to the courtroom and we saw Lucius and the minister I glared at Lucius and cancel the protection spell I casted on him when he was married to aunt Cissa. We got to the courtroom and waited for the trial to start. Grandpa Albus walked in and said good morning Harry and Athena. We said good morning Professor. Albus said now we can start. The trial flew by and we ended up getting off due to the memories that Madame Bones extracted from us.~

Amelia said wait your a seer miss Black. I said yes that's why we were prepared for the world cup last year. Amelia said I will need to extract those memories from tonight. I said okay me and Harry said accio vial and two vials Floated out of my trunk towards us I casted a spell on the vials to make sure they're not tampered with. I pulled my wand out and extracted my memories of tonight and dropped them into the vial.

Harry did the same as well. Neville looked at his gran and asked can I stay here with Athena and Harry till their trial please. Madame Longbottom said if its okay with their parents. Mum and aunt Lilly said of course you can Neville you are my nephew after all. Neville said thank you aunt Christine.

Athena's P.O.V.

We all were in my room and  the adults had left us alone. I used my wandless magic and made beds for all the couples and Neville. we all got into them and I said who wants to play extreme truth or dare everyone said yes let's do this. Harry called for Kreature and Kreature appeared and said what can Kreature do for master Harry. Harry asked can you go get some vials of the truth serum please.

Kreature said of course master. Harry said thanks Kreature. Kreature popped away and came back a few seconds after.  A few seconds after Kreature popped away my dad was at the door asking why we needed the truth serum for. Ginny giggled and said Thea suggested extreme truth or dare.

My dad said of course she did well don't do anything dumb without recording Thea. I smiled and said okay go away dad if we need anything we will call Kreature. Dad said Athena what did you just say. My friends and family were laughing at me and I said nothing daddy. Dad walked in Harry got off the mattress dad sat down and tickled me until mom and Aunt Emerald came up from hearing me laugh from the living room and said Sirius stop tickling Athena and embarassing her in front of everyone.

Dad said but she told me to go away. Mum said well she is turning 15 I would do the same thing if my parents were being nosey. Dad stopped and kissed my head and said next time  trying using please instead of just saying go away. I said yes dad sorry dad. Dad said its okay princess and followed my aunt Emerald out and I said thanks mum I love you. Mum said I love you too just remember to play quietly Jessi is sleeping we just got her back to sleep.

I said we are bound to get loud so I will put a silencing charm on my room but leave my door open. Mum said okay I will make sure no one bugs you. We said thanks.  Mum said you guys are welcome I will send Kreature with more butter beer for you guys. We all said okay and thank you. Mum smiled and kissed my head and left.

A few minutes later Kreature and Dobby popped in carrying trays of butter beer and more snacks. We said thanks. The two elves said your welcome and popped away. We grabbed an empty butter beer bottle and I spun it and it landed On Neville. I asked truth or extreme dare.

Neville said truth. Harry handed a bottle of truth serum to Neville and everyone else. I said who do you have a crush on. Neville said Luna. I smirked and said you owe me twenty Galeons Drake.

Draco muttered shut up Thea and handed them to me. I said thanks Drake. Neville said what the heck. Hermione said Drake said that you had a crush on Hannah and Thea said you had a crush on Luna. Ron said that's why he owed her money.

Neville said oh okay. He spun the bottle and it landed on Susan. Neville said truth or dare. Susan said truth and took a sip of the truth Serum. Neville said are you dating Viktor Krum and has your aunt met him.

Susan blushed and said yes I'm dating Viktor and no my aunt hasn't met him yet. Me and the girls all said aweh Susan you guys were really cute together at the yule ball. Susan laughed and said shut up girls. Me and the girls all laughed. Susan spun the bottle and it landed on Draco.

Susan said truth or dare Draco. Draco said dare. Susan smiled and said I dare you to kiss Ginny. Draco said accio Ginny. Ginny floated from where she was beside me I said don't steal my sister from me. Ginny laughed and landed on Draco's lap.

Me and Ron covered our eyes and Mione and Harry laughed at us. Ginny said your safe to open your eyes. The game continued on. Harry yawned and laid his head on my lap and I was running my fingers in his hair and smiled. Draco said let's watch a movie guys. We all agreed and I put a random movie on and pressed play then we all got on the beds and laid down watching Pocahontas and we all passed out.

Christine's P.O.V.

I walked into Athena's room to check up on them to see that they fell asleep watching Pocahontas. I took a picture of them and took down the silencing spell and cleaned up the mess. I walked to each of the kids and kissed their foreheads the others all appeared and did the same as well.