Middle school all over again

Hello I'm sorry the last chapter was so short I just go really tired but anygays. This one should be longer so enjoy.

Two days before Halloween

Harry's pov:
as i was walking to potions .i swear I heard somebody say my name. but it was very quiet "Izuku." Someone Said quietly. It freaked me out quite a bit. I was jumpy for the rest of the day. I was trying to figure out who it was when I heard it again "Izuku"they said again I said nothing because I don't want them to know. But most importantly how did they know it was me. I went to bed without a word ." hey Harry do you want to hangout with us. "Ron asked hopefully " no" I said in I guess a kinda numb voice .I didn't mean to it just happened. it kinda reminded me of when I was a vigilante. when I hadn't slept or eaten in days. " you good mate?" Ron asked sounding concerned"yeah I'm fine just tired" I said with a little more emotion in my voice.

( the day of when the put there names in the goblet of fire)

Hermione's POV: Harry has been acting different this year. He zones out a lot and is really jumpy all the time. I'm thinking about contacting Sirius about this. Because technically he should be the one taking care of Harry. Wait a minute who is that "izuku" the person says quietly. Who is izuku " Harry are you ok" I say he turns around to me " yes Hermione I am fine." Harry says" harry do you hear that voice it said izuku do you know a izuku." I say curiously."oh thank god I thought I was going crazy. I have been hearing that all week.I-I have no clue who Izuku is hahaha."Harry says nervously. "Ok well then let's go into the room" I say "yeah" he says

(The next day)

Harry's pov: we where just waiting for the selection to start when suddenly.Dumbledore came out. and everyone started to clap and cheer.I sat down with Ron and Hermione. And then it started the first one called was Viktor Krum then Fleur Delacour, Cedric Diggory and then it was over or so we thought. "HARRY POTTER" Dumbledore calls as I stand their frozen. "HARRY POTTER" he calls again "go Harry" Hermione tells me I slowly walk up. "meet me in my office" Dumbledore tells me I just nod not being able to do anything else.

(In Dumbledore's office)

Harry's pov: i wait in the office as I hear Minerva and Dumbledore talking he looks to me " HARRY DID YOU OUT YOUR NAME IN THE GOBLET OF FIRE" he yells. "what" I say "DID YOU OUT YOUR NAME IN THE GOBLET OF FIRE."he yells again "NO no I did not professor" I say "ok then good you may go." As I walk back to the common room I get a lot of nasty looks. I reminds me of middle school.I remember my past as Izuku midoriya. more then ever sometimes I miss being izuku. and ever write izuku midoriya on my papers sometimes. but I always catch myself. It's usually easy to not look scared, but this time it's nearly impossible. I think back to when I was at UA. how no matter what we did mr.aizawa would always protect us.even when I was a vigilante he still protected me. And that makes me smile not a whole bunch but enough to make me know that this was going to be ok.

Thank you for reading this chapter I hope you enjoyed this one was a lot longer than the last one 😅 -hope
Word count- 621