13

Fourth period came by and the group met up at their usual stop, under the bleachers. Yoongi didn't show how nervous he was and he pretended to be fine. He played it swag.

They made their way to Mr. Kang's class, knocking before getting in. Yoongi asked him if the others could stay for a little because he wanted to show them their project.

Mr. Kang let them know it was fine and asked yoongi to present their project. Namjoon and the others, save for hoseok, made their way to the back of the class to avoid any interruptions.

Hoseok and yoongi took a deep breath before nodding to eachother.

"Alright, you can start." The teacher said.

"Right, so uhm, this project is done by me and hoseok," Yoongi gave him his phone and hoseok connected it to the speakers.

"This is something I've never thought about doing, but thanks to hoseok, this might be the start of something."

Hoseok smiled, looking admiringly at yoongi.

It was like when you admired an idol so much that it just hurt, because you know you can't have them.

Hoseok nodded to yoongi, signaling that the speaker was ready. Yoongi let out a breath through his mouth, nodding back before saying, "This is silver spoon. Wrote and produced by me, sang and rapped by hoseok. Hope you like it." He smiled.

And the class knew this was serious because yoongi never smiled.

The song started playing and the members couldn't hide their proud smiled.

They weren't just happy smiles, they were amazed ones too.

Hoseok was also amazed. He looked at yoongi. Though they both worked on it, they never thought it would turn out this good.

It was perfect. It was professional, it was well sang, it was addicting, it went hard, it was just perfection.

Although Yoongi had listened to it a lot yesterday to make sure it was presentable, he still felt as if it was the first time he was listening to it.

The song ended and yoongi let out a breath he held. After a second of a suffocating silence and a high anxiety-leveled yoongi, everyone started to cheer and clap.

Yoongi felt relieved to know they at least enjoyed the song. Hoseok though, didn't give a flying shit about them liking the song, or even if they didn't like it, he knew yoongi did and that was enough.

Hoseok looked at him, and he found him already doing the same. Yoongi felt something he'd never felt before, yet he couldn't quite put his hand on it.

"We did it." He mouthed to hoseok throughout the loud cheers.

Hoseok nodded, mouthing back: "We did."

"Yoongi, hoseok, this is amazing!" Mr. Kang clasped his hands together.

And it was.