36

Jin nodded to himself. "Turn on the damn tv."

Yoongi's eyes slightly widen, though no one noticed as he was now professional at hiding his true emotions, scooting over to a smiling hoseok with a remote in his hand.

"No, Hoseok, wait!" He called out as he snatched the remote out of the red haired male before landing straight on top of him, crashing them both on the hard floor next to Jimin instead of the soft couch where the rest were seated.

The remote control was involuntarily thrown away from the duo as Yoongi sighed in relief, failing to notice the flustered hoseok beneath him.

Yoongi's eyes finally met Hoseok's shining one's. As this small act occured, Hoseok's ears turned into a deep red. Yoongi smiled awkwardly as he tried to get away from the younger.

It was hard as is, the small space they were in didn't help with their position either, but Hoseok's hands that rested on Yoongi's chest to prevent him from going any lower made it definitely harder for Yoongi to think straight.

"A lot of- a lot of falling today, am I right?" He laughed in attempt to ease the tension down as he finally moved away from the younger.

The red-haired male gulped, glancing around him when his eyes met with Jimin who was smiling teasingly and even wiggling his eye brow at one point. Hoseok rolled his eyes as the blonde male laughed.

Yoongi scanned the living room for the object that flew away seconds ago, making his way to take ahold of it when his eyes landed on the black figure.

Hoseok stood up straight, letting out a breath. Jimin took this chance to nudge his side, whispering: "So Yoongi's on top?" The older male nudged him even harder, managing to whisper back: "S-shut up."

The guys have known eachother for so long. Things like this and jokes on the same topic were a normal everyday activity. But that wasn't the reason Hoseok was mad, he didn't mind these jokes, even on someone who his feelings weren't that much of a joke. But what made his blood boil was how Yoongi was playing it off as if this was no big deal.

"Let's uh, let's watch something on Netflix instead, eh? The news is probably boring now anyway." He sat on the floor next to an embarrassed Hoseok and a smiling Jimin since the couch was already owned by Namjoon, Jin and Jungkook.

The group shrugged in agreement, liking the idea of watching a movie. The brunette chose a movie that grabbed everyone's attention before making himself comfortable on the cozy blanket, failing to notice the daggers hoseok shot in his direction.