20

The group watched another movie after they finished on your wedding day, which made them all shed tears, some more than others.

It was almost ten pm and some of them were throwing a tantrum, demanding they were hungry and they need a full proper meal.

Namjoon, Taehyung, Jimin, Jungkook and Hoseok were now whining and screaming to supposedly show how hungry they were.

Seokjin and yoongi watched from afar while the others teared down yoongi s kitchen looking for something edible and filling.

"They're so loud." Yoongi said.

"They are." Jin gulped down some water. "Honestly, I'm glad you're mature about...about literally everything. Being the oldest one is so hard and pressuring."

"You're like just a few months older hyung." Yoongi slightly chuckled.

Him rolled his eyes, studying Yoongi's gummy smile and how it disappeared after a while. He involuntarily pouted at that.

"Yeah but sometimes I feel like it isn't just a few months you know?" Jin sighed.

Yoongi nodded. "Yeah. I understand."

"I'm just really thankful for you and well,  sometimes hoseok, because you understand how it is to live with four kids. Again, sometimes five when hoseok decides to do... that." Jin gestured at the mess in the kitchen.

Yoongi chuckled again, slightly louder. Jin couldn't help but feel proud making him smile like that.

Yoongi didn't smile often, and Jin just loved it when he did. He felt like a parent that has done an accomplishment when he'd make any of the others laugh. But yoongi was a bit special. He took more effort to smile, or even laugh.

But other times he did it so freely that you almost think he did it often.

Like now. He was happy seeing all his friends happy as well. Maybe they were making a mess, but they looked like they were having lots of fun.

Jin smiled, and he didn't even know why.

"Its nothing. I guess some gotta be the parents here. And I'm guessing it's me and you in this case." Yoongi shrugged.

Jin swallowed.

Me and you.

It's me and you.

"We gotta take care of them."

We gotta take care of them.

We.

We...

Us.

"We-- we do." Jin shook his head. "Yep, we do. We need to make sure they don't---"

Him was interrupted with a loud crash and his eyes immediately followed the sound. He saw Namjoon standing there with a vase bellow him, broken.

Him took a deep breath, and yoongi took a step backwards. He mouthed a 'run' to Namjoon and namjoon gulped.

"NAMJOON YOU IDIOT. WE'RE SUPPOSED TO BE GUESTS HERE AND YOU BROKE ONE OF YOONGI'S VASES YOU FRAGILE ASS!" Jin yelled, stomping towards the crime scene.

Namjoon smiled awkwardly and ran to wherever could protect him from a furious  jin holding-- holding a pan?

Yoongi laughed and shook his head.

I guess sometimes I gotta babysit six after all.

"Hey! Everyone! Why don't we go to shitty pizza place?!" Yoongi yelled catching everyone's attention.

Everyone stopped whatever they were doing, suddenly interested on what Yoongi had to say.

Jin and Namjoon also stopped.

"What Are you waiting for? Aren't y'all hungry? Let's go." Yoongi said and everyone cheered.

He grabbed his keys and jacket and told him to do the same.