24

They both ended up sharing the couch to sleep. Yoongi and jungkook had never really thought about what was the reason they were constantly fighting.

They decided to sleep before talking about it. Well, at least jungkook thought so. The conversation went like that:

"We should talk...i think?"

"Hell no. Are we in sixth grade?"

"But hyung, they wanted us to talk it out."

"Talk what out?"

"Everything?"

"Yeah everything is great, love that babe. Now let's sleep I'm actually gonna go insane if I don't get my sleep."

So jungkook just assumed he'll be able to persuade him when they wake up.

Talking about waking up, Jungkook fluttered his eyes open when he heard a soft melody. He rubbed his eyes, sitting up straight, frowning when he didn't see yoongi beside him anymore. But then he let his eyes followed the soft notes to see yoongi playing the piano. (Video at the beginning of chapter)

His back faced jungkook, but he could see his arms move. He found himself smiling dumbly.  Not even acknolaging his own movements, he stood up and got to where yoongi was sitting.

He saw Yoongi's eyes closed for a split second before he instantly opened them, acknolaging the younger's presence. "Did I wake you up?" He asked, immediately taking his hands away from the keys.

(Cliche)

Jungkook shook his head. "Not at all. This could really help with sleeping actually. I guess I just felt your absence beside me." He shrugged, plopping himself on the floor next to the piano.

Yoongi rolled his eyes, flashing his infamous disgusted look. "Cliche bitch."

Jungkook laughed loudly and covered his mouth with his hand. "No but seriously, what time is it? It's so early." He asked.

Yoongi checked his phone before sliding it back into his pocket. "It's almost five am." He answered.

Jungkook's eyes widen. "You're awake at five in the morning? Unbelievable."

Yoongi chuckled lightly. "I actually work up at three. Felt like playing the piano." He shrugged.

"Even more unbelievable. How didn't i hear anything?" Jungkook wondered.

"Didn't you say these chords could help you sleep?" Yoongi smirked.

"I did." Jungkook defended.

He looked up at Yoongi. He was staring at the beautiful bee from outside the massive window. Jungkook had never noticed how pretty yoongi was.

 Jungkook had never noticed how pretty yoongi was

He licked his dry lips. Yoongi ran a hand through his hair before sighing softly.

"Being locked in here wasnt as bad as I thought." Yoongi mumbled.

Jungkook found himself smiling. "I like you hyung." He said.

Yoongi looked at him, slightly tilting his head.

"I didn't realize this until now, maybe I wasnt even aware of it. But I really like you hyung. Youre a really cool older broyher. You're a person i can look up to without feeling embarrassed.  I just realized this too late. You're just so effortlessly cool and talented." Jungkook listed, his eyes traveling from yoongi's eyes to his own fingers even so often.

Yoongi smiled. "Since you said it first," He paused. "I'll finally say it back. You know I never really had anyone to share my interests with. But you always seemed so interested in what I did. Even if you only minded it to make fun of me layer, you still made the effort to learn stuff about me. I've always secretly appreciated that. Maybe we are just so close that our jokes don't affect the other. But seriously, your an amazing friend."

Friend.

"Yeah..."

After a short pause, Jungkook laughed.

"What?" Yoongi cocked an eyebrow.

"Guess i got us to talk after all."

"Whatever you punk." Yoongi rolled his eyes, attempting to his his sly grin.

"When will we get out of here?"

"Knowing their sleepy asses, not until twelve pm." Yoongi sighed.

"Well, let's sleep? I'm sure your tired."

"I don't really want to. Wait, are they really gonna let us starve here?" Yoongi whined, studying the room for any sign of food they might've left.

___________________
Yoonkook shippers: 👁👄👁

Anyways, can we just talk about how talented yoongi is in the piano? Like that shit good. Had me crying and shit.