17

Yoongi and taehyung were in fact terrified, but they still had a feeling that this whole "who sees the previous body is the next victim" wasn't seem realistic at all.

Plus, there was nothing they could do about it.

The group met up at Yoongi's house at six pm. Yoongi cussed them out for coming so early. They told him they already planned that out yesterday. He rolled his eyes and let them in.

Everyone brought the things they were supposed to bring. They made their way to Yoongi s bedroom where the tv was.

(?)

(?)

They laid down the blankets on the floor because the bed could only for three of them. They laid down the snacks. Jungkook complained about sitting on the floor because the speakers were behind the bed and he claimed that he wouldn't be able to feel the whole experience if the speakers weren't exploding his ears. Yoongi yelled at him and told him to shut up and jungkook did.

They chatted a bit about the whole situation before starting the movie.

"I think I know who's the killer..." Taehyung said.

They grew curious and listened closely. He told him about what happened yesterday and how he was suspicious of jeongin because he seemed nervous as if he was hiding something.  He told them that he was acting so awkward and he went to the gym right after that murder.

Some of them believed it, some of them told him he was just being paranoid. Taehyung shrugged it off and couldn't help but think about it. Yoongi was slightly down for knowing that he still might have a chance of dying.

He sighed. He looked next to him; jimin.

Him, jimin and hoseok were the ones who took the bed after various arguments. Yoongi was in between. He never ever even tried to think about someone sharing the bed with him. It was yoongi's property, it was his life. The group worked so hard to let yoongi let them in his house in the first place when they all met.

Yet, here he was right now.

Sharing it with not one, but two close friends.

Hoseok.

He looked the other way, hoseok caught eyes with him and smiled after a second. Yoongi smiled back and thought:

Im really destroying my border for them.

The group turned off the lights and turned on the red led lights because jimin surprisingly had picked a horror movie.

The mikrocosmos lamp was coloring the ceiling with a beautiful patterened white light. The speaker behind the guy's heads was also shining white, fluttering every time someone spoke or there was any type of movement.

There was a reason they loved yoongi's whole house.

Yet something was off about it.

They noticed how lonely yoongi could get in the big house.

...