Constellations and Kyanites (Supernova Specialization)

Supernova Specialization
Relationship: Shopping Bag + Glovey
Requested by: @Flame_Shadow564
TW: Swearing, mentions of child abandonment and kidnapping.
Slight Angst and a mini sneak peek into my AU
————————————————————————
Glovey sat on the blue grass, watching as they swayed gently in the cooling breeze. She felt completely at peace in her spot alone, staring at the sky and watching the constellations.

At least VHS wouldn't call a challenge this early. Most of the contestants were still asleep.

She stifled a snort when she recalled spotting Root Beer passed out in a tree earlier when she was walking to her spot.

Glovey had gotten so used to the silence that she got a shock when someone asked, "What's so funny?" Quickly turning around, she spotted Shopping Bag standing behind her, his kyanite-coloured eyes full of confusion.

She had to admit, they were a beautiful sight.

"None of your business, Mr Popular," she snarked, and Shopping Bag just gave a light, amused laugh.

Glovey has to admit, when he wasn't spouting shit about being famous and all, SB was pretty chill and a lovely person to hang out with. Plus, his cooking was bomb.

He settled next to her and smiled. "Watching the stars?" "Duh." He gave a light chuckle and remarked, "Used to do this a lot at home."

"Wow, the great and almighty superstar stargazes? Couldn't imagine," snickered Glovey in amusement, earning an exaggerated sour look her way. "Well, what about you then?" He asked.

Glovey's smile faltered and she sighed. "It's how I calm down from a rage. Did this a lot back on Earth when I still had my old job whether it was rain or shine."

She felt those shimmering kyanite eyes on her now, curiosity burning from them like sizzling embers fresh out a fire.

"Why?"

That was the one question she'd been yearning for someone to ask, someone to ask her so she could rant and rave and complain until her steam ran out about her shitty jackass of a boss and her irritating coworkers.

Still, she wanted to make sure she wasn't being watched, so she glanced around furtively.

"No worries, I won't tell a soul. Besides, Root Beer lost his shit earlier when Tetris Block gave him coke instead o' root beer and spilled it all over the control panels."

Shopping Bag paused, then gave a cheeky grin. "All the cameras and microphones are about as functional as VHS tape when he's thinking of challenges now."

Glovey couldn't stop her howls of laughter that came next. Another hidden thing about her fellow competitor; he was witty as hell.

Glovey was there when Shopping Bag got into a cuss-off with Leafball; he'd come up with twenty other words she'd never even heard before with no hesitation.

She managed to calm down, before catching her breath and replying, "Okay, you got me. I'll talk." She watched as the male shuffled himself into a criss-cross applesauce position, then began.

"So, it kinda started out at this fashion designing place where I helped to design accessories and jewellery and all that bullshit," she started. "My boss was such a naggy old hag. Every single design I submitted received this reaction."

Glovey cleared her throat and mimicked an old lady's voice the best she could, "ToO uGlY! MaKe AnOtHeR oNe!" Now SB was shrieking with laughter like a banshee; he sounded truly joyous when he laughed.