Never Letting Go (Object Terror)

Object Terror
Relationship: Trowel + Beer
Requested by: @NewLanguages
TW: None
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Beer was stuck.

Literally stuck.

He cast a glance at his boyfriend, who was hugging him from behind, resting his head near the neck of his bottle. Trowel's green eyes were lidded, and Beer could swear he saw bags under his significant other's eyes.

"Hey panda boy," he yawned, moving a hand up to cup his lover's cheek. "Mmmmmm." Came the grumpy reply.

"Mind letting me go, panda?" He teased lightly, earning a small scoff from the taller object. "Call me panda one more time and you're staying stuck in this hug forever," he grumbled.

Beer bit back a laugh at his significant other's childish behaviour, and his gaze returned to the TV screen. Strange how the minotaur hadn't found them yet.

He heard another soft yawn from behind him, and glanced upwards, snickering softly when he saw the taller gardening tool drifting off.

"If you wanna sleep, just lay down," he laughed, earning a pouty "I'm fine," from the stubborn gardening tool. Beer just snorted in amusement and leaned back, his eyes fixed on the TV screen as he melted into the warm embrace of his beloved.

Behind the sofa, Stapler and Carpet gawked at the pair in disbelief. "Those two-?! Together?" Stapler hissed to her boyfriend in shock.

Carpet just shrugged. He hadn't known they were a couple, but every time the two interacted, he found it a little suspicious.

Stapler suddenly grinned. "Whaddaya say we blackmail them?" Carpet blinked in surprise, before he grinned back and nodded. The two lovers were unaware of their rivals behind them however, and continued their embrace.

A/N : Sorry for the story being so short! I had no inspiration these days and my laptop decided to log out of my account and I forgot my password- anyway, hope you enjoy and have a lovely day!