𝓣𝓸𝓰𝓮𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻

last chapter guys<3

Several days passed. Maybe a week. Together with Mike and Holly, I decorate the cake that mom baked for Robin. I'm trying to make up for the celebration I ruined.

I made an agreement with one gentleman who supposedly helped Robin a lot. I think his name is Victor. Anyway, he and the kids from the center gave me space for a small party.

They helped me with decoration, food, and drinks. Of course, most of the work was done by Vickie, with whom I now get along quite well. I know she cares a lot about Robin; who wouldn't?

I really hope that Barabara and the guys will show up today. They and Robin need to clear some things up.

And speaking of Robin, I just wrapped a present for her. Mike very reluctantly helped me choose a dress for tonight. I have to say that since my father is gone, I feel safer and calmer, even in my own house.

I even feel that my mother is happier. Now she presents herself in public as a single mother of three children. I'm sure that with such a face and a divine body, she will definitely find someone in no time. Even if it's true that he doesn't need anyone,.

In the afternoon, I took the cake and the gift to the place where the celebration is held. A couple of kids there made a couple of adjustments to make everything perfect. I met a lot of nice people and found new friends.

I took Mike with me; there are also kids his age. Maybe he will find some friends too. Maybe only some kids who also like to read comics will be enough for him.

Before the evening, I changed into a black glittery dress and welcomed the others who came.

Barbara gave me a smile.
Steve pulled me aside and said that the three of them visited Robin a few days ago to apologize for that night. It's the least they could do, but still, I was extremely happy that everything was as I imagined.

Before I knew it, it was seven o'clock. The most beautiful and attractive girl I have ever seen came through the door. My girlfriend.

After all the congratulations, toast, gifts, and cake, I pulled her to my side. So that we can be alone for a while.

"How do you like your birthday night?"

"The best night of my life"

"I thought it was when we went to the movies. Or that night at the ice rink. Oh or—"

"Nancy. All the days spent with you were the best."

She said that and gave me a small kiss on the forehead.

"Oh, I almost forgot." I bent down for the small bag I had hidden there.

"Surprise!"

"Another present?"

"Oh, a special one, just for you."

I watched as Robin pulled out a small bundle of papers resembling a book from her bag.

"What exactly am I holding in my hand?"

"I wrote a story about us."

She looked at me in shock.
"It's like a little documentary of our lives over the last, say, four years. Do you like it?"

"It's amazing. I can't believe you wanted to do it."

"Oh, trust me, I wanted to. One day, we will buy a small house together. We will adopt around six or seven cats, and before bed, we will read to them how we met and what we have been through."

Robin laughed and then kissed me again, this time on the lips.

"You're crazy"
I nodded.

"And that's why I love you so much," she added.

"Aw, that's nice."

"Say it!"

"Umm, what do you mean?"

"Nancy, common, say it!"

"Okay fine. I love you too."

And that was it. That was the life I continued.
How I tried to continue.
Of course, it is sometimes not easy. Well, I had people around me who loved me, and I returned the favor.

Thank you all for your support and encouraging comments. I really hope that you will also like the other stories I am working on. I believe that we will not see each other for the last time. Love you all<3
Anya.