Chapter 10

Liam sighed still slightly nervous as he glanced down at Louis, who was beaming up at him, a massive smile on his face and his eyes slightly bigger than usual.

Liam slowly stood up letting go of Louis' hands and moving towards the door, he slowly pulled it open, scanning the hallway before closing it again and sighing harshly, he hasn't spoken for nearly a whole year, and now he was about to project his voice.

Louis pulled his knees up waiting patiently, he didn't know what to expect, was his voice going to be high pitched sort of like his or deep, he was boucing slightly, he was glad Liam trusted him enough to get him to talk.

Louis shivered slightly as he sat back down, closing his eyes for a second before he grabbed Louis' hands again, he didn't know what to say, should he start with a simple, 'I'm Liam' or 'hi how are you?'

"Hi" he said quietly, before clasping his hands over his mouth, his eyes becoming wide and watery as looked at Louis, who didn't see a problem at all, he grinned removing Liam's hands from his face.

"Hello" he replied, he smiled, even though Liam had only said one word, he wanted to hear his voice more, it wasn't what he expected, it wasn't high pitched or deep it had that broken sound to it, like Liam had never planned to use his voice again, and it also sounded dry, and Louis didn't like it, he knew just like Liam's eyes his voice would be the same, deep beneath that brokeness there would be a beautiful voice, and Louis couldn't wait to hear it.

Liam smiled weakly glancing at the door before back down at Louis, he expected Louis' reaction to be way worse, like his parents or the kids at he old school, but instead he was smiling and Liam couldn't help but get a massive confidents boost.

"I-I don't know what to say" he blushed, rubbing his burning cheeks as Louis chuckled slightly.

"Just say whatever you would like" Louis smiled, following Liam's glance to the door.

"It's okay Liam, you know nobody else can hear us" he reassured, before Liam nodded.

"Wh-what is that girls name, you know the one who brings the food?" He asked, still slightly nervous but also more confidant than before.

"Emma, her name is Emma and she is a maid, been working her since I was 12 years old" he smiled before Liam got to his feet stepping over Louis' computer and books to get to a picture on the bed side table, there was a line of pictures, Louis and Eleanor, Louis with his sisters and than him with his parents, and friends, Liam sighed picking up the picture of Louis and Eleanor.

"Your girlfriend is really pretty" Liam smiled making Louis sigh sharply.

"I was meant to get rid of that picture ages ago, we aren't together anymore" Liam's smile slowly faded, as he quickly placed the picture back on the table.

"Your sisters?" He asked, tilting his head slightly, Louis nodded.

"I have four sisters, Charlotte, Felicity, Phoebe and Daisy, I'm the oldest and Phoebe and Daisy are twins" he nodded, Liam smiled, picking up the picture of Louis and his friends.

"Brothers or?" Louis shook his head.

"My friends, Niall, Zayn and Harry" Louis said pointing them all out clearly, Liam nodded picking up the last picture.

"Parents?" Louis nodded.

"Haven't seen them for over 2 months" he sighed making Liam quickly place the picture back on the table.

"They work in a very big business, hardly have anytime for us" he said softly,as Liam slowly sat back down next to Louis resting his hands in his lap as he looked up at The Fray poster.

"You like them?" Louis asked, turning to look at Liam.

"Yeah, my favourite" he smiled as Louis reached into his pocket pulling out his small iPhone and scanning his list.

"You know you don't have to talk to anybody else, this can be our little secret yeah?" Louis asked as his finger hovered over the song.

"Yeah, thank you" Liam smiled before Louis pressed the play button, letting How To Save A Life fill the room, Liam smiled weakly, looking around the room before turning back to Louis.

"Isn't this your room?" He asked quietly, glancing at the bathroom door before back at Louis.

"It was but you can have it now, I have a new one" he assured, tapping Liam's leg before standing up.

"I'm starving, lets go get some food!"

_________

So I have millions of homework and I am so tireddddd, I have been at my friends place all weekend, I am going to try and write the epilogue to MS after I do my homework.

3 + COMMENTS