Chapter 37

Louis was wandering slowly around the living room cradling Dylan, who was fast asleep, the small boy clutching onto Louis' shirt in his tiny fist and his teddy bear dangling from his other hand. Louis couldn't help but coo, both his boys had slept in, and Louis had already cooked breakfest, made a cup of tea and watched cartoons for an hour before Dylan woke up from a nightmare.

Louis' glance never once left the small green notebook that sat on the coffee table, pictures slipping out of it after Dylan pulled it onto the floor two days prior.

"Liam" Louis called, now wandering down the thin hallway, Dylan still asleep in his arms.

"Liam" he called again, wandering into the bedroom and stepping over, tapping and pulling Liam's cheeks.

"Dylan get daddy Lou to make something" Liam groaned, trying to push who he thought was the younger child away.

"Liam, Dylan's asleep" Louis cooed, taking the boys hand gently.

"I wanna talk, can you please listen?" Louis asked, plopping himself down beside Liam his hands rubbing Dylan's back gently.

"Yeah" Liam mumbled, rolling over so he was facing Louis.

"I think you should publish your notebook, so many people need to read it...please Li" Louis pleaded.

"No, no way"

"Liam you didn''t even consider it, " Louis huffed, trying to cross his arms, which was physically impossible for him to do with Dylan in the way.

"I don't need to consider it to already know the answer, people don't need to hear about my terrible life...people won't even read it anyway, they is no point Louis" Liam protested, now sitting up, his groggily brown eyes staring at Louis.

"Of course people will read it, it's not for sympathy, it's a diary about your life, your getting things off your chest..." Louis tried, laying Dylan inbetween the two.

"You really think people will read it?" Liam asked, his head tilting to the side slightly, as he bit his lip.

"Of course, Anne Frank posted a diary about her life, yeah hers was different, but people read that, why won't they read yours?"

"Because I'm worthless" Liam muttered, his eyes slipping away from Louis slightly.

"Don't you, don't you dare say that!' Louis hissed gripping Liam's cheeks.

"Your everything but worthless" he spoke softly, being to sing, he felt if he sang, he'd get his point across.

" Oh his eyes, his eyes

Make the stars look like they're not shining

His hair, his hair

Falls perfectly without him trying

He's so wonderful

And I tell him everyday

Yeah I know, I know

When I compliment him

He wont believe me

And its so, its so

Sad to think he don't see what I see

But every time I ask him do I look okay

I say

When I see your face

There's not a thing that I would change

Cause you're amazing

Just the way you are

And when you smile,

The whole world stops and stares for awhile

Cause boy you're amazing

Just the way you are

Oh you know, you know, you know

Id never ask you to change

If perfect is what you're searchin for

Then just stay the same

So don't even bother asking

If you look okay

You know I say

When I see your face

There's not a thing that I would change

because you're amazing

Just the way you are

And when you smile,

The whole world stops and stares for a while

Cause boy you're amazing

Just the way you are

The way you are

The way you are

Boy you're amazing

Just the way you are

When I see your face

There's not a thing that I would change

Cause you're amazing

Just the way you are

And when you smile,

The whole world stops and stares for awhile

Cause boy you're amazing

Just the way you are

Yeaah."

Louis began to kiss Liam's face all over.

"Now publish your notebook"

_______

School Holidays YES! MEANS MORE UPDATES SNOWFLAKES.

HOPE YOU LIKE THIS UPDATE

8+ Comments

-Kahlia Payne