Chapter 39

Louis was grinning with joy as he helped Dylan into his clothes, the younger boy squealing and giggling as Louis flew him like an aeroplane out to the car.

Louis wanted a day with just Liam, he had no plans as to where they were going to go, or why, but who needs plans, Louis thought buckling Dylan into the family car before heading off to his parents house. The twins adored Dylan, the small boy always happy and playful.

Once Louis got home, his hands in his pocket and the rain drenching his hair, he wandered upstairs, a tired Liam pulled himself out of his bed, rubbing his eyes.

"Where have you been?" Liam asked once he got full glance at Louis, his hands finding their way to his hips as he got all concerned.

"The weather is bipoler, it's dry one second and wet the next, it can't make up its mind!" Louis squealed throwing his hands in the air before finding a clean towel, it gliding through his hair. Liam was still standing in the middle of the room with his hands on his hips, a pout now pulling up on his lips as he realized Louis hadn't answered his question.

"Oh your so pouty" Louis cooed, bringing Liam close, a giddy smile still on the older boys face.

"Can you tell me where you were?" Liam asked, his eyes finding they're way down to Louis' bright blue orbs.

"I took Dylan to his favourite Nan's house, he loves the girls rememeber?" Louis chuckled, pecking Liam's lips before grabbing the boy some clean clothes, as he shrugged on a coat.

"Where are we going?" Liam asked, his eyebrows knitted, as he found the sleeves to his v neck shirt.

"I actually don't know, for a drive?" Louis asked, shrugging his shoulders as he found his phone and wallet, pulling on his expensive walking shoes, before jogging downstairs, almost tripping on the bottem step.

Liam let out a huff as he tried to follow suit, struggling as he arm was stuck in his jacket, a groan leaving his lips as he bumped into the wall, the jacket slipping onto the bottom step.

"Oh somebody needs to go back to bed" Louis cooed, peppering Liam's face with kisses, trying not to laugh.

Louis dragged Liam outside to the Ferrari, helping Liam into the passanger seat, pecking his forehead as the younger lad still pouted out his lip, studying his engagement ring.

"I get it now, you wanna get married" Louis spoke, watching the brown orbs finding their way up to Louis' heated cheeks.

"You wanna get married don't you?" He asked, biting on his inner gum as he waited for his reply.

"Of course" Liam replied, tilting his head slightly as he slipped his seatbelt into the buckle, placing his phone inbetween his knees.

"You should of said so!" Louis squealed closing the door and bounding around to the driver seat.

Once Liam and Louis were on the road, they drove around for half an hour, before Louis stopped at a small clothing store. He rushed around and helped Liam out, gliding the younger inside.

They spent ages in the small shop, before they were asked to leave, Louis pouting as he pulled the masks away from his face.

Liam was shivering when he got outside, watching Louis stand on top of a chair singing loudly to songs he didn't know the words to.

"Louis" Liam laughed ushering to the older boy "get down" he spoke, trying to pull him off the chair.

"Li!" Louis pouted "I'm just having fun!" He protested, pulling Liam up onto the chair, before beginning to sing again. Liam couldn't stop himself from laughing, as Louis changed the words around.

"You can have my coat Li" Louis sang out, tossing Liam his coat before he pulled his shoes off, beginning to dance around on the chair.

"Louis" Liam pleaded, stilling laughing as he pulled his arm "get down"

Louis sighed slipping off his chair as a few people pushed past Liam. He wrapped his arms around him bringing him close and pushing their lips together. Their eyes both fluttering closed as they enjoyed their moment.

"Come on Boo" Liam grinned, linking their fingers as he tried to drag him along the path, the sun falling and the street lights fluttering on as they took off into a jog, they two running along the cold footpaths trying to find Louis' Ferrari.

Louis was giggling, his body over heating as he slipped into the drivers seat, waiting for a panting Liam to get into the passanger before he headed home.

"Who said we couldn't be children?" Louis asked, taking small glances at Liam before he finally reached home, helping him inside and upstairs.

"I love you Li" he grinned, resting his hands either side of Liam's head.

"I love you more Boo" Liam smirked, before shoving his pillow in Louis' face.

"Very very childish Liam" Louis pouted before reconnecting their lips.

_______

I got this idea from the song Millionaires by the script, it's so amazing.

10+ comments

-KahliaPayne