Chapter 43

Liam was wandering down the New York airport, dragging his suitcase behind him and grunting, his hair hidden under the beanie he'd stolen from Louis that morning, and he was wearing his ray bans, because he really looked like a zombie, his eyes bloodshot red and his hair all tangled into knots. He wasn't good on planes.

Dylan and Louis on the other hand were both bouncing down the airport, Dylan squealing and gripping onto Louis' shoulders as they flew past people and through doorways.

"Louis" Liam sighed, picking up the two discarded suitcases that lay in the middle of the floor, Louis' clothes messily hanging out the sides.

Louis popped his head back around the small door, before zoning back down to help Liam pick up all the clothes that had fallen out of his suitcase.

"Ever heard of zipping up your suitcases?" Liam huffed, pulling the zip around the case gently.

"Somebody isn't happy" Louis pouted, helping Dylan down off his back, before picking up his suitcase, and doing the same with Dylan's.

"I'm tired, I look like a zombie and you two only make things worse" Liam sighed, picking up his own suitcase again, and slipping through the door, and out into the cold New York air, his beanie almost falling off.

"You don't look a zombie love" Louis smiled, starting to wander down the footpath in the attempt to find where his hire car was.

"I do so, look at me, my eyes are bloodshot" Liam grumbled, removing his sunglasses.

"I think it's past somebody bedtime" Louis said in his babyish voice, pouting out his bottom lip as he unlocked the hire car, dumping his suitcases in the boot before strapping Dylan in.

"Shut up, that comment was unneeded" Liam huffed, getting into the passanger seat and doing his belt up.

"Oh you are so grumpy" Louis sighed, starting the car after he had done his own belt up, driving slowly out towards the house. His parents had brought it when they travelled together awhile ago, and stayed in New York for six months.

Louis parked the car in the garage and helped Dylan get out before taking out the suitcases and things.

Liam had already gotten lost in the large house, walking around in circles. He just wanted to find a bedroom and go to sleep, he was so tired and he was so close to shaving his hair off.

Louis placed the suitcases away, before standing on the stairs, smirking slightly as he tapped his fingers on the railing.

"What are you doing?" He asked, staring across at Liam who was standing on his tippytoes trying to fix the picture frame hanging above him.

"I was fixing the picture" Liam smiled, removing his sunglasses and wandering over to the staircase, beginning to climb up the long staircase.

"Now where are you going?" Louis asked.

"To bed" Liam replied, wandering down the hallway until he found the right bedroom and slipped his shoes off, letting his body drop onto the bed.

"Li don't go to sleep!" Louis whined, trying to shake Liam's body as he plopped down beside Liam.

"Louis...I need a sleep, plus Dylan is wandering around the house" Liam mumbled, not even opening his eyes.

"Fine...your such a meanie" Louis huffed, wandering off to find Dylan.

"Oh and we're going to shopping soon. So you better be awake!" Louis squealed.

"Oh I'll be awake" Liam sighed.

___________

Updated before I went to my first one direction concert!

It's in 4 days.

But we leave in 3

So yeah :)

10+ comments

KahliaPayne