Chapter 44

Liam styled his fringe to the side, making sure it wasn't going to slip down over his eyes, before he pulled on his beanie. He didn't usually wear beanies, but lately it had been super cold in New York and Liam's ear were freezing.

They'd had a brilliant time lately, brought piles of shoes and expenses designed clothing, and Louis had been learning how to cook, so he'd been waking Liam up early in the morning with sloppy kisses, and the smell of a new type of food, French crapes, French toast, and the list just went on, and Liam must admit, Louis wasn't a bad cook.

Dylan had been Liam and Louis' little angel the whole trip, the little boy always giggling, he'd cry once when he fell over and grazed his knees chasing birds.

Liam tiptoed back into the bedroom, glancing at Louis who was still sleeping. Liam thought Louis always looked precious when he slept, his lips were always slightly ajar, and his large eyelashes always brushed against his cheeks, he usually had one arm draped loosely over Liam's waist, because despite their size difference Louis was always the big spoon.

Liam slowly slipped under the covers of the large bed, he was pretty sure he could fit another two people in between them both. He pulled the large white blanket up over his body and re-adjusted the sleeves of his large hoodie.

He hummed quietly to himself and drew random patterns along Louis' arm, starting at the back of his hand and stopping just above his collarbone, before repeating the steps.

Liam was freezing, and he thought that if was probably a bad idea that he was laying with Louis, because the older lad was currently sick and most of their plans had come to a haul, because Louis isn't exactly the easiest patient on the planet. Liam was pretty sure Louis had gotten it off Dylan before they flew out, and now he had to take care of a hyper two year old and his ill husband. (Liam must admit that he likes the word: husband)

Even though It was fairly frosty this early morning, Louis had no shirt on, and the covers were laying from his waist down, which told Liam his fever was still there, because who wouldn't be snuggled up in there blanket on a day like today?.

Liam was pretty relieved Dylan wasn't a early riser, Liam had usually been the first awake until he started staying up later and sleeping in longer, but since they had been on holidays and his body clock had changed, as soon as the sun striked through his bedroom windows and shined down on his pillow he was out of bed and making himself a steamy cup of tea and then picking up the clothes Louis would shread through the night. Wash them and whilst they tumbled around in the washing machine he sprayed the remaining rooms with a germ killer, he didn't want himself nor Dylan to be getting sick and missing out on the rest of the holiday, Louis being sick was hard enough.

If he got enough time he would watch the early bird news and depending on the whether he would make himself breakfast. When Louis wasn't sick he would set an alarm just so he would be awake before Liam was so he could make him breakfest, Liam thought it was so cute when he saw the proud grin on Louis' face when he said his food actually tasted good.

If he made something reheat-able he'd put it in the fridge or the microwave for when Dylan came padding downstairs looking for something to snack on, but this morning Liam had been awake for a few hours and both of the other two members of his family were still asleep, only because Louis kept Dylan up most of the night with his constant pacing or vomiting, and the boy little boy wasn't exactly the easiest of children to get back to sleep.

Liam wasn't complaining about the peaceful morning he was having, but he was praying that Louis had not spread his icky illness to Dylan, because then Liam would catch it and even though he was sick he'd still have to take care of the other two, because it wasn't like he could phone Louis' mum to come around to help when they were on the other side of the country. Almost.