III

Jisoo is weird. And busy. Or am I finding it odd that she's busy? Anyway, either way, I feel something wrong isn't right.

She didn't say anything about Chahee, whether she thought she was cool or boring, absolutely nothing. During our dinner that day, ChuLiChaeng seemed focused on their own world and I felt so far away from them.

Now, I'm here eating ramen, alone, because I've given up waiting for Jisoo. Kuma and Dalgom are looking at me like their lives depend on ramen. Not today, boys.

I hear the door being unlocked and I stare to reveal a Jisoo wearing hoodies I've never seen before. I raise an eyebrow at her and she gives me a weak smile. It's 8 pm and Jisoo comes home in an outfit I've never seen before.

"Hi" she walks straight to the kitchen "Do you have ramen for me? I'm hungry." I hear her say and turn off the TV.

"No, you texted me saying you were going to eat pizza with your teammates." I put the bowl in the sink and approach her, who is staring at the fridge. I backhug her and nuzzle her back, taking a deep breath. "I miss... what's that cigarette smell, Jisoo?" I let go and take a step back.

"Jen" I hear her sigh and close the fridge door, turning to me "I was really going to eat pizza with my friends, but something happened." She scratches the back of her neck and looks away.

"You say you're going to do something and you don't, now you come home stinking of smoke, in an outfit I've never seen before." I cross my arms and shake my head in denial.

"Listen to me" she rubs her hand over her face "We were really going to eat pizza when I texted you, but then Jinyoung arrived crying, his girlfriend left him for another guy, just because she said he didn't have time for her, and we felt sorry for him."

"AND? That doesn't explain anything, Jisoo." I try to stay calm and take a deep breath.

"Doyung suggested that Jinyoung should drink a few bottles of soju to calm down, before we went to eat pizza, I thought it would be one or two bottles, but when I saw, he had already drunk 5!" she looks thoughtful, remembering a distant memory "To make everything worse, he started crying more than before and hadn't eaten anything, result: he threw up on me."

"What?" I frown at this plot twist.

"Doyung went to the lost and found section to get me some clothes, you have no idea how much people forget clothes at the university" she laughs "This was the only clean one, but the guy who takes care of it is a smoker, that must be why the cigarette smell." She shrugs "Then I helped take Jinyoung to their dorm and came straight home. I didn't warn you because I didn't have time."

"Go take a shower and change those hideous, stinky clothes." sigh annoyed as she leaves the kitchen as quickly as possible.

Of all the people in the world, these things only happen to Kim Jisoo. She and this habit of making friends with everyone. I shake my head in denial as I finish preparing her ramen, less than 10 minutes later, she returns to the kitchen.

Oh, yeah, now she is my Kim Jisoo. She backhugs me and peppers my shoulder with kisses, causing me to tickle and I flinch, making her laugh.

"Jisoo-yah! Stop pestering me and eat your ramen before I give to our kids."

"You would not do that." she says in a cocky tone, whispering in my ear.

"Want to bet?" I turn to her and raise one of my eyebrows, she swallows hard and now she looks scared, she just takes the bowl and sits on the table. I sit across from her while I play with my phone and start laughing at some of the things Chahee sent me.

"What's the joke?"

"Some funny pictures Chahee sent me." I shrug and wonder why Jisoo didn't ask any questions "You don't like her?" I say after a few minutes, locking the phone's screen and turning it down.

"Who?" she says without looking at me, totally focused on the rest of her ramen.

"Chahee!"

"I have no formed opinion about her."

"Why not? You are friendly and make friends with everyone, I don't understand why you felt so withdrawn with her. She's shy but she's a sweetheart." I say excitedly and try to take Jisoo's hand, but she gets up right away.

"I don't want to talk about that." she says as she throws things into the sink "My coach said he's going to change some of my class schedules because of practices, since the state championships are coming up." She leans against the counter, in front of me, and stares at me.

"What do you mean by that?" I get up and approach her "You already have a lot of work to do, in addition to countless training sessions, we live together, but I barely see you and..." Jisoo puts her hands on my face and kisses me, so soft and passionate, making me sigh. I rest my hands on her waist, squeezing lightly.

"I know what you're saying, I understand that" she whispers, still with her eyes closed and touches her forehead to mine "I think about you all day, Jendeuk, I miss you all the time." she sighs and opens her eyes, staring at me "Today when Jinyoung told about the breakup, I could only think about us. I never want to part with you." She caresses my cheeks with her thumb and I'm surprised by this outburst.

"I love you, leaving you is something that never crossed my mind." She smiles when she hears me "If it's not my Chu, who am I going to roll over?"

"Anyone!" she says in an annoyed tone, making me laugh.

"You don't have to worry about it, we are unshakable."

"Today they commented that we seem to be such a strong couple" she smiles widely, that perfect smile that lights up everything and everyone "Hey, did you know that Doyung and Jinyoung were from the same school as us?"

"No, I can't remember them." I wrap my arms around her waist.

"They said they always saw us and wanted to approach, but they were too shy for that." she rolls her eyes "I think one of them said he tried to get my attention and get closer, but I don't remember that." she makes an adorable pout "I was so busy thinking about a mandu, I couldn't pay attention to anything else."

"You're a liar!" I slap her arm "I won't even say everything that happened to not stress me out, but you're a liar, Kim Jisoo." I try to pull away from her, but she slides her hands to the back of my neck.

"There's something you said that's totally right." She gives a cocky smile.

"What?"

"Your. Kim Jisoo is all and only yours, Jennie Kim."