XIII

Kim Jisoo

Jennie has been a little restless and quiet these last few days. Every day that passes, since meeting Taehyung, I'm worried about the possible paranoia that her mind is creating and maybe believing.

For that reason, today I have decided that we are going out for dinner. I think it will be good to put all the cards on the table. We love each other, there is no reason for this tense climate between us.

I get out of the car after making sure my hair looks nice and I'm walking towards Jennie's block when Sunmi waves to me.

"You look beautiful, amazing Sooya. What occasion deserves all this production?" She looks me up and down and gives me an approving look, making me laugh.

"I'm taking Jennie out to dinner." I say proudly and she furrows her brows slightly.

"I love romantic dinners." the senior winks at me and puts her arm in mine. "I'll accompany you wherever you go, so we get to know each other a little more." She snuggles next to me and I shrug as we start walking.

"So... you and Jinyoung, huh? I was surprised when I found out you were into him, but he's a nice guy, beautiful, you have good taste."

"Jinyoung?" the blonde says in a confused tone.

"Yes, that day you passed by us and winked. His cheeks were so red" I start laughing when I remember "But I told him to ask you out, to get to know you better."

"Interesting, and what was his response?"

"In fact, he asked me if you and I had already spoken, what were we talking about." I shrug.

"I asked him for some help when I wanted more details about someone." She laughs and I look at her without understanding very well. "But changing the subject, I hear you want to leave the swim team."

"Yes, I want to have more free time to do things I like, but the coach suspended me for a mont" I sigh "I'm not sure if I'll be able to get out, but I'll manage."

"Your life is full of changes, huh?" Sunmi says in a provocative tone and I frown "But you know, Sooya, maybe you have to be a not so good athlete to get the coach to dismiss you."

"Yeah, I even considered this idea, but you know, I just want to have free time without the pressure of being excellent all the time." I scratch the back of my neck "It's exhausting that they demand so much, all the time."

"Is that why you and Jennie opened up about your relationship?" I stop walking at once and turn to her.

"What?" I start laughing at this crazy story.

"That's what I heard around." Sunmi also laughs and I'm laughing louder.

"That's one of the craziest things I've ever heard" I rest my hand on her shoulder and squeeze lightly "We never even considered that idea, that's out of the question. Jennie would never be in an open relationship." I shake my head in denial and continue laughing.

"Wait, what?" Sunmi stops laughing, looking confused "Jisoo, there's something wrong with all this, I mean, there's a video..."

"Video? About what?" my phone vibrates, diverting my attention and I see a message from Jin: 'Tomorrow I'll arrive to visit you and Jenjen, I want a room with a bed!'. I let out a laugh and type a quick reply to him, then let Jennie know where I'm and turn my attention to the blonde "You mean those videos where people explain the advantages of an open relationship? Because if it is, I'm not even interested in seeing it, imagine, why would I date someone and share that person with others? It doesn't make any sense and Jennie thinks the same as I do, or maybe worse, Jennie is the more jealous of the two of us." Sunmi blinks a few times and stares at me.

"Chu!" Jennie's voice catches my attention and I turn towards her, smiling widely when I see her running and hugging me tightly. Jennie's hugs are so strong and intense lately, but I'm not complaining. "WOW! You left me speechless." She pulls away, analyzing me thoroughly.

"We're going to dinner!" I give her a quick kiss that wraps her arms around my neck and suddenly I remember Sunmi "Sorry." I let out a chuckle.

The blonde keeps looking from me to Jennie, totally surprised, and I feel Jennie press her body against mine. Territory marking mode clearly being activated.

"Hi, Sunmi!" Jennie says.

"Going back to what we were talking about, what is the video?" I look at the blonde who seems unresponsive.

"I think it's better to send you, you watch and make your own conclusions." Sunmi clears her throat and shakes her head in denial "I'll let you guys go to your romantic program. See you later." She waves goodbye as she quickly leaves. I scratch the back of my neck, not understanding what happened for her to change like that.

"What were you talking about?" Jennie hooks her arm through mine, pulling me toward the parking lot.

"Relationships." I shrug "She and Jinyoung. You and me."

"Huh, cool." Jennie's tone clearly demonstrates that she is not interested in hearing me talk about the conversation with Sunmi. "I don't think I'm dressed well enough for where we're going to dinner, can we stop by the house to change?" She pouted, making me laugh.

"You are always beautiful and very well dressed, my mandu." I pinch her cheeks as we approach the car. Jennie slaps my hands, but pulls me by the back of my neck, kissing me next. I rest my hands on her waist, pulling her closer, and I sigh as I feel her tongue slide over mine.

"I was missing you." She whispers softly as she pulls away.

"So was I. I miss you all the time." I try to kiss her again, but she pushes me away and starts laughing.

"Let's have our date, Chu!" I let out a loud groan of frustration when I heard her and we got in the car. A few minutes later, I'm parking the car when I feel my phone vibrate. As soon as I turn off the vehicle, Jennie is already out and I take out my phone to check what it's.

It's the video Sunmi said she would send. I open it to see how long it is and I frown when I see that it is actually Jennie at a party, accompanied by Chahee and they are very close.

The video is not long. I press play and am shocked by the series of images that pass on the screen.