Intermission and Teaser # 10

I don't own. This belongs to their respective owners. I make no money of this.

"Brother, are you sure you and Lady Sif have nothing going on?"

"Loki, remember when I told you to shut up or be blasted with lighting," Thor asked. "Consider that a standing order from your king."

To literally everyone's shock Loki replies: "Yes, my King."

"Okay," Client said. "What is up with that?"

"I have grown a lot since we last spoke, Hawkeye," Loki said. "I am no longer desperate for the throne or power."

"It is true my friends," Thor vouched for his brother. "Although I warn him not to go messing around and causing trouble."

"So the family dram has gone down," Tony said. "I still don't trust him."

"I do not expect you to, at least not yet," Thor said.

"Anyways," Uatu the Watcher said. "We must continue."

"HOLY SHIT," everyone yelled

"Who is that," someone said although who asked nobody knew who.

"That," Doctor Strange said. "Is Thanos. The Mad Titan."

"The guy who wiped out half of all life," Tony asked.

"Yes."

"And Peter is fighting him by himself. Just great."

An) Done. This is now the third one I can think of that has a character death. Such fun .The next chapter should be up tomorrow. For now enjoy the wait.