Intermission and Teaser #45

I don't own this. This belongs to their respective owners. I make no money off of this.

"Wait, what," Peter asked.

Uatu began to explain...

"That was Mike Murdock," Uatu began. "Early into his superhero career, Matt sporadically assumed the identity of a fictional twin brother of his to help conceal his alter-ego. Matt pretended that Mike was his twin brother and Daredevil's secret identity. Matt eventually got rid of Mike Murdock by setting up his death and saying that a new Daredevil had been trained. Over the years, Matt would sometimes still use the identity of 'Mike Murdock' to go undercover."

"That is cool and all, but how does that explain how a fictional guy became real and is pretending to be a real person despite being fictional," Rocket said.

"Let me finish explaining," Uatu told him. "After Daredevil enlisted the help of an Inhuman named Reader to form a group to take down the Kingpin, Reader accidentally used his ability to physically manifest anything he read while researching on Mike Murdock, which resulted in him becoming as a real person who genuinely believed himself to be Matt Murdock's twin brother, and possessed both the abilities and brash personality he was supposed to have. Reader called this kind of creation a "fragment." As Daredevil, Matt stumbled into Mike in a place called The Bar With No Name, and knocked him down to investigate what was going on."

"Wait," Peter protested. "Daredevil went to the Bar With No Name?"

"What is that," Tony asked.

"A bar of all kinds of criminals," Peter explained. "Super villains, gang member, mafia members,  serial killers... worse."

"Not a place you want to go without backup," Quill summarized.

"When the Reader figured out Mike Murdock's existence was his fault, he tried to use his powers to fix his mistake by making it so that Mike was never made," Uatu continued as if there wasn't a  interruption. "Mike escaped, taking Reader's dog hostage. Mike managed to continue evading Daredevil, and took Foggy Nelson hostage to arrange a meeting with Matt."

"This story just keeps on getting more convoluted," Peter Quill commented.

"Eventually Matt saw him as an actual brother and prevented The Reader from unwritting him," Uatu stated. "After sometime, Mike accepted this job to help Matt, however, Kingpin tracked him down. Thinking that he was Matt Murdock, Kingpin beat him to death."

"Damn, how did Daredevil take it," Peter asked.

"How do you think," Uatu responded. "We must continue."

"Another story about me," Peter asked

"In a way, yes. And in others, no," Uatu cryptically answered.

An) Done.