Revenge

The emperor and empress got concerned when they saw Ae hurriedly leaving the courtroom. “What do you mean Khem?” The emperor questioned. “I am just a pawn in this game. I have been used. I got trapped into doing all these. I never intended to come here in first place.” Khem cleared. “If you didn’t do this on your own then who else was ordering you to do it?” The empress questioned. “I never intended to come here, we were heading to some other kingdom when a woman trapped me.  And then I was sold and brought here as a concubine. The real culprit is not me but Lady Oraphin herself…. She trapped me and brought me here to destroy you.” Khem explained. That had the empress frozen and gasps could be heard coming from the other officials.

“That can’t be true!!” Akhom shouted in disbelief. “Even if you don’t believe me, nothing is going to change. She will make Ae kill Pete before moving to kill all of you. Her brother is out of prison and they have already planned an attack. No one will be able to make it out alive. She had people working for her in the palace. And they have been doing everything as she would be ordering.” Khem informed.

As the harsh reality was slapped into the face, one of the soldiers came rushing into the courtroom. “Your majesty, we have been attacked.” He informed. The emperor turned his attention to Khem who was kneeling on the floor, chained, when she saw the look on emperor's face, she smirked. “Sir Zee, take the charge, no one involved in the crime should walk out alive. We are heading to stop Oraphin. I just hope that this is not true. Guards, sent this woman back in prison.” Akhom ordered. As he walked out of the courtroom  he could hear the chaos and screams from outside.

He quickly rushed towards the bed chamber of Ae and Pete followed by his wife and younger son. “Father, what will we do if this is true?” Satra asked. “Son, you should probably leave and look after the soldiers. Zee alone wouldn’t be sufficient enough to give orders. You go ahead, we will take care of this.” The emperor assured. Right now, he was aiming at protecting his younger son in case things went wrong. He had already informed Zee what to do in case of crisis.

Satra nodded and quickly ran to take care of the situation while the couple was in haste to see Pete. “Your majesty….” The call coming from behind made them both halt and turn to look at the person. “Sir Amonrat!!” The empress called. “I am here for your help. Prince is in danger.” He informed. Now it was already clear that something was seriously wrong. As they approached the bed chamber, they could see the guards missing. That was unusual because the guards were ordered to guard the chamber for Pete’s safety. Akhom didn’t waste time and pushed the door open to the chamber only to be left horrified. Pete was being strangled by Ae while Oraphin was watching everything with content.

“Ae!! What are you doing??” Akhom shouted while stepping into the room, his wife following soon after. “Akhom dear…. You are finally here…” Oraphin said moving closer to the emperor. “What are you doing to him? Let him go!!” the empress said while stepping forward and trying to pull Ae away but the next moment, she was caught by guards and dragged away. The emperor too was being held in strong hold by another two people.

“Now is not the time for bravery Akhom. Brace yourself for your own destruction. This is what you brought upon yourself for rejecting my love.” Oraphin said. “I never loved you. It was always Emon. And no matter what, even if I would have married you, I would have never loved you. For me, you were just my friend.” Akhom cleared.

“I don’t care…. Now, the only thing I want is revenge for ruining my life and my family.” Oraphin hissed. “I didn’t do anything Oraphin. It was your family that got disappeared without any clue.” Akhom replied. “Disappeared?? We were threatened… After my father was killed by your father!!” Oraphin accused. “My father will never do that.” Akhom defended.