CHAPTER 1

Lee Know was sick of tour rehearsals already. He was so bloody sick of it. He just wanted to be back on tour already. Even with management around, tour was still pretty liberating. And there were so many girls – so many girls that would give everything for just one night with him. What the hell was better than that? Girls were throwing themselves at the boys left and right wherever they went. And well, Lee Know liked girls and lots of them. Sure, he had a girlfriend . But only seeing her sporadically meant he would only be having sex just as much. And really, what happens on tour stays on tour.

"Have you met Naeun yet?" Bangchan asked as the boys rode back to company from rehearsals.

"No, not yet," Felix said, shaking his head lightly.

"What? Who's Naeun ?" Lee Know asked confused.

"Oh, you didn't hear? We have a new assistant," Hyunjin laughed, rolling his eyes.

"What do you mean? Since when have we ever needed an assistant?" Lee Know scoffed. It sounded like absolute rubbish to him.

"She's a glorified babysitter," Seungmin scoffed.

"She's a JYP representative," Bangchan clarified.

"Why would we need a representative from our record label on the road with us?" Lee Know asked, feeling more confused than ever.

"Seems like some of us need handlers, right hyung" Changbin piped up, clamping his hand on Lee Know's shoulder, implying it was he who needed it.

"Oh," Lee Know huffed, rolling his eyes.

Lee Know was not impressed with the idea. Another minder for him to dodge. He didn't need that shit. He didn't want it. He was sick of being told what to do all the time. He was twenty four years old and wanted the freedom that a twenty four old was supposed to have. Yet, he was treated like a child. They all were, because they had 15 million dollar price tags hanging over their heads. It seemed like that was all these executives cared about in the long run anyway – how much money they could syphon out of the band.

"She's really gorgeous," Jeongin chimed in, making Lee Know perk up slightly. A hot chick on tour?

"She is gorgeous," Bangchan confirmed.

"Wait, what?" Lee Know asked, tuning back into the conversation.

"Naeun – she's pretty," Han rephrased, giving Lee Know a nod of approval.

"Wait – how pretty?" Lee Know asked, sitting up a little bit straighter in his seat.

"Like, hot pretty," Han clarified.

"Hot pretty? How old?" Lee Know asked excitedly.

"Oh, now you've piqued Lee Rino interest," Han chuckled.

"I don't know. Early twenties," Bangchan said with a shrug.

"You met her?" Lee Know asked quickly.

"Yeah. I met her before rehearsals this morning," he said nonchalantly.

"Where was I?" Lee Know scoffed.

"Sleeping, you lazy little shit," Hyunjin laughed.

"So she's twenty and hot?" Lee Know cocked an eyebrow, slowing approaching Hyunjin who seated infront with bunch of tissues on his hand. Makes him try to run away from leeknow

"She has a contract," Felix chimed in.

"And you have a girlfriend," Bangchan reminded while take the tissue out of leeknow's  hand.

"Contract?" Lee Know asked, looking over at his leader.

"She's not allowed to get romantically involved with any of us, I heard," Changbin explained.