Chapter 11

Naeun didn't know if Lee know told Chaewon about what they did with each other, but soon after her impromptu tour visit, it was official – Lee know and Chaewon's unconfirmed relationship ended. It was splashed all over the media. And the only reason Naeun was keeping tabs on the gossip websites was to make sure Chaewon wasn't speaking out about Lee know cheating on her with another girl. That was the last thing she or her career as Stray Kids's assistant needed.

Things were tense in the days that followed the New York shows. Naeun spent as little time as she could with anyone from tour to distance herself completely from the situation. But Lee know sought her out on more than one occasion to 'apologize' for what he did. Frankly, his words meant less than nothing to her and she dodged him every time he neared. Unfortunately, it didn't stop him from trying over and over again.

After just about everyone loaded off the bus after their show , Naeun was left in their wake, quickly trying to gather her things so she wasn't left behind with Lee know. But it was nearly impossible to escape him.

"Naeun," she heard his deep voice as he came up behind her while she was shoving the clothes she needed into her backpack instead of lugging her whole suitcase with her.She didn't bother answering him or acknowledging him. It had been like that for almost a week and a half, she wasn't about to give in now.

"Naeun, how many times can I apologize? I'm sorry, okay," Lee know sighed as she continued to ignore him. She closed her eyes and shook her head, feeling annoyed.

"I was sincere, okay. It was real with you, Naeun. I swear," he told her, his voice pleading.

"It was real?" She snapped at him, sending him a lasting glare.

"Yes! It was real. It is real, okay," he said, getting aggravated with her. Naeun laughed darkly, shaking her head as she went back to digging through her luggage.

"So you're just never going to talk to me again?" He asked.

"Well, let's be honest – do you deserve it?" She spat at him. He growled inwardly, completely frustrated with her.

"Well, let's be honest here. You just love hating me, don't you? So I guess I did you a favor then," Lee know spat back at her.

"You did me a favor? Ha! Don't even spin this around on me, Lee know. Don't fucking do that. I wouldn't hate you so much if you weren't a fucking creep, okay. I wouldn't hate you if you didn't use people for your own sick pleasure. I don't even know why I let myself become one of your conquests. I knew you'd do this. You're a scumbag, Lee know. You really are. Chaewon may be the biggest bitch on the planet, but she didn't deserve that from you. I didn't deserve that from you," Naeun yelled at him.

"I know! God! I know! I'm sorry! I'm bloody sorry, Naeun!" He yelled, moving quickly toward her.

His sudden movements made her stop what she was doing and stare at him with wide-eyes. It had been a while since they were that close and she wasn't sure how she felt about it.

"Just... god, Naeun. I'm sorry," he breathed, inches away from her.

She shook her head and took a step back before she got swept up in him. It was too easy and she wasn't doing herself any favors if she fell for his bullshit again.

"Just stop," Naeun told him evenly.

He took a deep breath and let it out hard. She could tell he was frustrated, but a part of her didn't care. She grabbed up her backpack and spun on her heels, getting out while she still could.

Naeun felt flustered when she got off the bus, so she did everything in her power to get to her hotel room as quickly as possible. In her mad dash, she forgot her laptop on the bus. And pretty much, her whole world was empty if she didn't have it while she sat alone in her hotel room.