Chapter 16

Naeun's insides turned to stone. Every fear she ever had over this stupid mistake of a relationship was being realized in the blink of an eye. They were caught. They were caught and her world was crashing down on top of her.

"Chan hyung " Lee know breathed, holding Naeun tightly to his chest as she cowered against him.

"Lee know, what are you doing?" Chan asked him sharply.

Seconds later, Han came skating into the room, nearly crashing into Chan.

"Holy. Shit," Han said, looking absolutely stunned.

"OH MY GOSH , Lee know. Really?" Chan asked incredulously.

"Oh my god, this is classic," Han said, turning to walk out the door.

"Han, no..." Lee know started to say, trying to keep his member in the room, but it was too late. He was off.

Naeun whimpered against Lee know's shoulder blade, entirely mortified that not only did Chan catch them, but so did Han.

"Hyunwoo's mangernim coming," Han said, quickly peaking his head back in the door before disappearing again.

"Fuck," Lee know said, finally pulling out of Naeun as he lifted her onto the couch beside him.

He zipped himself up quickly and Naeun tried her best to duck away from him, smoothing out her own clothing.

"Where are my underwear?" She hissed at Lee know in her lowest tone.

He shook his head, as if warning her as he sat up trying to act casual, just in time for Hyunwoo to step into the doorway of the dressing room. Naeun couldn't bear to look up at him. Hyunwoo paused, looking around at all of them and it was eerily silent. No one was speaking.

"What is going on in here?" His voice was sharp and authoritative. No one spoke. No one.

"Lee know," he snapped. But Lee know didn't reply.

Naeun looked up briefly out from behind her lashes at what was unfolding. She could tell right away, just by the look on his face that SU immediately registered that something was going on.

"What is going on in here?" Hyunwoo's voice boomed as he stared down at the two of them on the couch. Naeun felt his eyes staring at her and it made her want to throw up.

"Nothing—" Lee know stammered.

"Somebody better tell me," he demanded. Once again, no one spoke.

They heard someone from the hallway and Hyunwoo looked out the doorway.

"Is Lee know in there with Naeun?" They heard Sejin ask. Shit, really? How did he know?

"Yes, he is," Hyunwoo said sternly.

"I just overheard Han spewing to all his mates that he just caught Lee know and Naeun together in the dressing room," Sejin said as he made his way into the room.

"Fucking hell," Lee know said under his breath, knowing they were in for it now.

Sejin's angry eyes found Lee know and Naeun immediately as they sat so guiltily on the couch. Naeun couldn't bear to look up. She couldn't face the angry monster of a man as he condemned them with one look.

"WHAT. WERE. YOU. THINKING?" Sejin growled slowly at Lee know with so much hostility in his voice.

"God damn it," Lee know scoffed miserably under his breath and out of the corner of her eye Naeun noticed that he too was avoiding looking directly at Paul.

"WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!?" Sejin yelled more quickly this time.

"We fell in love, okay!" Lee know shouted, shutting his manager up at once.