Chapter 12

Naeun woke-up to the sound of her name being called in her sleep. Except it wasn't in her sleep. And it wasn't anyone she expected it to be.

"Han?" She asked as she sat up in the bed, looking at the silhouetted boy next to her.

"C'mon, Naeun. We've got big plans," she heard Changbin say and she turned to see him standing on the other side of her bed with a flashlight illuminating the ground.

"What are you guys doing here?" She asked, feeling so incredibly confused. Was it just a weird dream? Or was it an even weirder reality?

A split second later, Changbin turned the bedside light on, causing Naeun to shield her eyes away.

"God," she hissed.

"Sorry," Changbin said sheepishly.

Naeun looked up and noticed Lee know standing on the other side of the room, which startled her. What the hell was going on?

"Seriously. What is going on?" Naeun asked, looking around at some of the members that are here.

"We're going to cause a little mischief," Changbin said as he turned off the flashlight that was in his hand.

"C'mon. Get up," Han said, pulling her blanket off her body, revealing she was only wearing a tank top and panties.

"HAN JISUNG!" Naeun gasped, trying to grab for the blanket, but it was out of her reach.

"Hehehe, sorry," Han said, standing up, quickly turning away from her. Changbin did the same, but Naeun noticed Lee know didn't avert his gaze or even try to. In fact, he stood there smirking at her like a jackass.

"Okay, someone explain to me what you three are doing in my hotel room," Naeun said as she got out of the bed and crossed the room to her suitcase, pulling on a pair of sweatpants.

"Lee know got your key from the front desk," Changbin chimed in, finally looking back at her. Naeun's head snapped up to Lee know again, sending him a glare. She got a devious smirk in response, which wasn't surprising.

"We're literally right next door to the venue," Han added, causing Naeun to look at him oddly.

"Yeah, so?" She said, feeling incredibly confused.

"We're going to sneak in," Han continued and Naeun let out a laugh.

"Oh, you're serious?" Naeun asked him, dropping her smile.

"Hell yeah, we're serious. It's not the first time we've done something like this," Han told her.

"And you've never gotten caught?" She asked, looking between Han and Changbin.

"Oh, we have," Changbin said with a playful smirk.

"We've gotten chased by security before. It was mad," Han laughed, looking over at Changbin who was grinning from ear to ear.

"And you didn't get in trouble?" Naeun questioned.

"If we get arrested, Chan hyung said he'll bail us out," Han told her.

"Chan's not coming?" Naeun asked.

"He's already sleeping. He didn't want to get up," Changbin told her.

"What about Hyunjin?" She asked.

"He's going to get the other members," Han explained.

"So, this is something you guys do all the time?" She asked, feeling uneasy about the whole situation.

"When we can," Han nodded.

"This is ridiculous," she said as she pulled on a sweat shirt over her very skimpy tank top.