Chapter 2 ❀ PRETTY PRINCESS

=====❀=====

=====❀=====

Author

Kingdom Baekje

9 Years later

Years went Tia was still cursed. She still hadn't met her love of her life.

Tia was focused more on herself rather than worrying for some man to make her life happy and give her whatever she wants. She was worried about her parents. She didn't want to be a load for them. She knew how her parents are working hard for her, to make her life end with happiness.

She became strong and independent as she grew older. Knowing all the things happening in her life, she never went weak or showed the weak side of her. That was the reason King loves her the most that she was being patience with the things. She knew how to deal with the tough and soft things.

Tia was practicing her sword with a young girl. She wore a white silk dress, where her mouth was covered with a veil only revealing her sharp blue eyes. Her straight blonde hair waved like waterfall when she moved her sword in air trying to defeat the girl. King Sejong watched her from a distance and she wasn't aware about it.

It was said that she was the prettiest girl in the kingdom, yet she was still hated and ignored the most in the kingdom. The King was all known about the rumours around him but he ignored that and believed her daughter. He believed in time, patience.

Tia's sword moved in the air after striking with that girl's sword. The Emerald stone on her sword shines bright in the air like the sun already existing on her sword. She caught her sword with a high jump and trapped that girl moving behind her.

"My hands never fail to trap you. "

Her soft and sweet yet the serious tone freezes that girl. The pink lips moved under the white veil as she spoke near her neck. Her face directly reflected on her sword which was already near her neck, making her look like a real warrior.

"Let go of me." Ari tried to released her hand from Tia. But she was gripping hard on her.

"Only when you take me to the hills." She whispers in her ear and points the sword near around her neck, making her freeze.

"Easy. This sword can rip my whole neck." Ari's eyes were attentive down to the sword. She didn't move an inch in fear of Tia's sword, breathing heavily and feeling her cold hands around her waist.

"Yes or No?" Tia wanted to go out from the palace but King never allowed her to go by herself and explore the world. It wasn't like she hadn't moved out but only for royal activities. He was always by her side when she was out. King worries about Tia a lot because he lost his five kids and he didn't want to lose Tia.

Tia didn't know she lost her siblings before she was born. She wanted to explore the world, feel the world and finally, she was an adult. But her luck always move upside down. She wasn't lucky enough to do those activities.

"But princess you are not allowed to moved out of the palace without permission. King will chop my face if we get caught." Ari was scared from being caught. She can imagine what will happen in the future if they move their feet out from the palace. She cares for Tia and knows about everything about her but can't take the risk.

Realising, Tia released her grip from Ari and removed the sword from her neck. She didn't utter anything because she knew it is impossible to move out from the palace if King is in the Kingdom. And no one will help her because everyone is scared of the King.

Ari is Princess Tia's friend more than a maid of her. Ari has no family. Her father was a close soldier of King Sejong who died in a war. Her mother can't bear the pain after losing her husband so, she committed a suicide and Ari was only 9 years old. Princess Tia helped her a lot and now she is very close to her. Ari always stayed by her side when no else did. And now she lives in the palace with Princess.

"Done for the day." Tia removed her veil revealing her face while everyone's eyes, who were present in the yard, motioned to her. She unclipped her hair and shook to clear the strands. Her silky straight hair slipped down from her back to her hips like the waterfall streaming down from the mountains. The blonde colour of her hair and her white pale skin gleamed more under the sky. Drops of her sweat rolls down from her face to her neck as she wiped it with her hands, leaving those shining particles around her face. Running her hand through her hair, she fixed it.

No doubt, she was the prettiest in the kingdom.

"See you tomorrow." She placed her sword back in her scabbard and smiled at her while walking to the gate of the palace while the soldiers bowed down, and pulled the gate to open to move out from that area. 

Ari stood there confused rubbing her hand gently, where Tia gripped her and wondered what could be that sudden urge to move out of the palace. She felt bad for princess but what can she do.

Tia left the ground, heading towards her room to change herself and freshen up. Keeping her sword down and tying her hairs up in a bun, she ordered her maids to prepare rose bath for her.

Relaxing and washing herself in the warm freshing bath, she felt her mind lose and her body soothing under the water. The red petals touched her milky skin to stick and cover her into an elegant aroma, while she wash quickly rather than playing under the bath. Yet, she kept it easy to at least feel herself calm in the tub full of rose petals. She enjoyed it.

She pulled up herself when she was done, stepping out from the bath and wrapping her body into a warm cloth. That's where one of her maid entered the bath.

"Your Highness, King wants to see you."

=====❀=====

[ 1015 words ]