Chapter 33 ❀ DAUGHTER OF KING SEJONG

=====❀=====

=====❀=====

Taehyung

Kingdom Ansan

"You are a liar!!"

She threw her sword, down to the ground, thudding the floor and echoing through the hall. The ruby on her sword popped out of the sword and rolled away, somewhere in the dark in plants.

"You all are liars! You all are involved with him in taking my mother away from me!"

Her cried voice moved around the hall, making all of us flinch. We all were unaware of what she meant to say. Her eyes covered in water, all red and tired. It was silence and only her sobbing can be heard.

I watched her tears rolling down, while she weakly stood there downing her face to the ground. She ignored my presence, moving away from me. The more she moves away from me, the harder my heart breaks down.

Watching her actions, it tore me. I was numb there, seeing her struggling herself. Her face was all red, weak. Her condition looked worse than the usual. She could give up at any moment.

I wanted to run to her and hug her, tell her that everything will be fine. Her words, harshly, tear my soul. Even after, I did so many things to save her, she blamed all onto me. My whole body shivered because of her presence. I could feel her, her cold soul.

"Why is it always me? What have I done that I have to face those things in my life? Why?"

She fell down on her knees, crying aloud. I stepped forward but someone's voice stopped my steps.

"Princess Tia."

It was Ari, calling her a "princess".

Author

Ari walked to her, as soon as she saw her falling down on the floor. Areum weakly fell down, crying aloud in the hallway.

Ari sat down beside her, rubbing her back and pulling her closer to herself, where Areum buried her face, crying beside her neck.

This time she was all apart. She couldn't controlled herself. This time, she finally let her all pain out from herself. Finally, sobbing out everything she wanted a long time ago. Ari continued to pat and rubbed her back, so to comfort her and let her all pain out from her emotions.

Taehyung's eyes were teary. He wanted to go to her, but Areum didn't let him come closer to her. She hated him.

Yoongi, including everyone, were all silent and worried about Areum. She was screaming and this made them flinched back even more from her. They were scared, yet wanted to stay with her.

"Princess Tia, Please get it up!" Ari said in her shaky voice, while handling her.

"Princess Tia?" Namjoon blurt, gaining everyone's attention on her real name. When everyone thought the same, it began to blow up. Ari looked up to him and then to everyone, realising she exposed her real name in front of everyone.

She looked down to Areum, where she was still in her arms shedding tears. Areum heard him, when he called her name. Her mind stayed blank, not knowing what she could do.

For a moment, it feel bit chilly around, when Areum stayed calm in Ari's arms. Her tears dried up like autumn leaves winding to the south. Her eyes were red with the buffed pale face and her sore soul.

Areum sniffed, looking up to Namjoon. Realising, they heard her real name, she got up picking her sword. She took a quick glance at Taehyung.

"Yes."

"Princess Tia. Lee Tia, the only daughter of King Lee Sejong, heiress of Baekje Kingdom and major general of Baekje."

Tia spoke, striking her sword in her scabbard. The air blew her face, throwing her tresses back, ripping the crises on her white silk to the straight. The moon, that covered behind the blacks, shone out directly on her, making her silvery snow in all white. She looked ethereal, when she finally wore her crown which called her "Princess Lee Tia of Baekje."

Taehyung couldn't believe her words she spoke. It was an unexpected moment for him. He didn't think about that of being that mysterious daughter of King Lee Sejong.

Everything felt mysterious around. No one knew what just happened.

"You. That mysterious cursed daughter of King Lee Sejong." Yoongi's word made Tia turn sideways. The slight smirk on his face made Tia more mad on him.

"And the death for you all."

Yoongi smiled watching her confidence. He stood up, rubbing his hands from his dress. His slow steps made Tia the urge to strike her sword directly on his face.

"Warrior Min Yoongi, greets Princess of Baekje, Lee Tia." His formal greeting made Tia to soothe her mind a bit. Yoongi's head was bent down to her, while she watched his every actions.

She kept standing there, without saying anything. When Yoongi tried to see her, she directly pointed her sword on his neck, making him to stay still. He was paused at his moment and glanced down to the shining edge of her sharp sword, which was already ready to kill him any moment.

This actions of her made her look more attractive in Taehyung's eyes. She was blowing his mind every moment. He wasn't able to throw her out of his mind because she had already ruled it.

"Admit it! You are at his side."

=====❀=====

[ 888 words ]