Chapter 3 ❀ MOON FESTIVAL

=====❀=====

=====❀=====

Author

Kingdom Baekje

"Your Highness, King wants to see you." A maid informed Princess Tia when she was cleaning up herself. Nodding her head in response, she quickly gathered her stuff to get ready to meet her father.

Wearing a blue-golden silk dress that hung low on her shoulder, with loose minimalist earrings, she got ready. The maids helped her to fix her clothing and hairstyle in a loose hair tied with a golden clip on it. Getting ready within minutes, she didn't forget to wear that Moonstone ring and headed to the King's palace.

The tip toe sound of her shoes alerted the soldiers, bowing down to her when she walked by them.

As she reached the King's palace, the announcement made and the gate opened. Tia entered the hall, making sure to check her dress before approaching the King. She was curious what King wants to talk at all of a sudden.

King turned around when he heard the steps of Tia getting closer.

"Princess Tia greets King. You wanted to see me?" Tia bows the King in front of her. Her nervousness blew up to her mind, imagining random questions. Her eyes stayed on him, but blinked twice like she was trying to find answers or was impatient about the talk.

"Yes, dear. Come here." King said as he came near for the clear conversation.

"There will be Queen's MOON festival in a week. I want you to attend this and prepare best for yourself. Indeed, many guests will attend this festival and most importantly the Prince of Goguryeo is invited. We have close relation with Goguryeo. I want to give your best in front of them and all of us. The Crown Princess will help you to make arrangements. Will you?"

Tia stayed there, hearing all the things King was saying to her. Firstly, she was scared to show up in front of world. Secondly, Prince of Goguryeo was invited and involved with them in the festival. Her mind was blank at the moment as she couldn't think of anything to respond to that.

The Moon Festival.

A big gathering.

Preparations.

Father's guests.

Meeting people.

She began to think deep and deep about this and wondered why his father want her to attend this.

Because every three year this festival is celebrated to honour their ancestors and worship the Moon. But all the time, Tia wasn't present in any of the festival which were held during her time.

She wondered what could be the reason of him for asking her to attend the festival. Many thoughts moved around her mind, but rather than thinking more and standing there without responding to him, she thought to answer him first.