Chapter 26 ❀ FEEL

=====❀=====

=====❀=====

Areum

Andong Village

"Stop staring me, I know I am handsome." He smirked and I realised I was watching him for, too long and smiling like an idiot.

I rolled my eyes and turned back to walk out of the room.

"Don't take too much time to get ready. Be fast." I paused my steps and he spoke slowly as I heard him from behind. He thinks I am that type of girl who takes a lot of time to get ready.

Well, you don't know me.

I didn't reply to him back and walked out from the room, ignoring him and his words. As I was walking out, I heard my tip toe feet sounding on the wooden floor out of the room.

Author

Getting ready, they headed in the North to Ansan, where the further paths were awaiting for them. They dressed themselves in simple attire, looking like the normal citizens. No royal looks, no royal jewelleries, a plain old look. Hoseok arranged a cart for all, to reach there.

"We will reach tomorrow." Hoseok said as he led the cart through the forest. There was silence in the cart as all of them were resting.

Taehyung was sitting across Areum where she was holding Jungkook's hands. Taehyung watched down to their intertwined hands, where his face was pale seeing them so close to each other. He looked up to Jungkook then to their hands but he ignored and started looking to his side, to the views he got from the mountains.

"I think Areum is close to Jungkook." Jimin whispered beside Taehyung, where he glared at him raising his both brows.

"I mean she is his best friend. So..." Jimin drew his lips straight, creating a thin line and patted his back to calm him. While Taehyung was confused, why he was saying those things to him.

"Why are telling me then? What should I do with that?" Taehyung frowned.

"Don't tell me. You can ignore this thing between them." Jimin chuckled.

"I don't why you are putting me and Areum topic out nowadays." Taehyung rolled his eyes. He kept his arm on his chest, while other on the wooden plank to have a nap.

"Because I am interested in both of you. I can see that in your eyes." Jimin smiled, watching to his side where he saw Taehyung sleeping.

"Jimin, shut your mouth or I'll throw you out." Taehyung mumbled in sleep, shutting his eyes, while Jimin chuckled and watched Areum sleeping too on Jungkook's shoulder.

"Taehyung, Areum is sleeping on Jungkook's shoulder. See." Jimin whispered in Taehyung's ears. As soon as, he heard, he woke up and took a quick glance to Areum's side.

"Did you saw that?"

"Shut up, Jimin." Irritating on him, he didn't mind to focus on his words but to his sleep.

"Oh, come on. You felt jealous seeing that. I can see that." Jimin laughed slapping Taehyung's arm.

"You-"

"Stop your childish thing here and let me sleep." Namjoon hyung spoke while sleeping beside Jimin. Both Jimin and Taehyung shut there mouth as they didn't wanted to wake his brother. They watched his sleeping figure until they realised he was finally asleep again.

Taehyung kept his index finger on his lips gesturing Jimin to not to open his mouth again. He warned him last time and relaxed himself again.

"There is something between you both." Jimin murmured, as he watched both Taehyung and Areum sleeping peacefully.

He glanced down on Areum's hand and saw something on her wrist but it didn't get clear view of it as Jungkook's hand was on her.

Completing a long journey, Hoseok stopped the cart and everyone woke up as they saw the sun setting down. It was evening. They felt fresh air around them and were a little bit cold, as the breeze hit the nearest lake.

"Everyone, we have to stay here until the next day. We will be continuing the next day early in the morning." Hoseok spoke as he came back checking around the surrounding whether it was safe or not.

"Is it safe?" Namjoon asked as he heard the hustling of the leaves, and dark tall trees all over them.

"Yes. Trust me. I have checked around and it's safe." Hoseok nodded and took out some woods to lit the fire. Others helped them while Areum and Ari made the arrangements to sit around the fire.

"We need food." Seokjin hyung spoke, wiping the sweat from his forehead.

"Taehyung, Jungkook. Come with me." Seokjin hyung ordered them. Following his hyung, they went inside the forest in search of fruits and fish.

Areum helped Namjoon to lit the fire while Ari and Jimin walked to the lake to filled some water in their pouch. Hoseok led the cart and tied it around a tree near them.

All of them were busy with doing some work and holdings which could help them to stay there. Although, it could be dangerous to stay there but there wasn't any option for them as it was getting dark and they had to find a shelter.

Making all possibilities to stay, they sat around the fire to warm themselves from the cold wind.

The sun was setting down. The sky shades pink colours, making it look like heaven. Areum watched it silently sitting down on a rock and hugging her knees. She felt her body cold as she knew poison could have started to react. But she ignored it and continued to watch the sunset with her glistening eyes.

Whatever cost it takes, Areum wants to live, not for herself but for her parents. She was strong and could struggle and face any obstacles which stopped her from walking.

Areum enjoyed herself, as it was her first time experiencing those things alone. She was feeling happy as she got the chance for exploring the world around her. Never in her life when she lived in the palace, she experienced those things.

For her, it was beautiful. She never knew the things out of the palace can be this admirable. Her eyes clicked each and every detail of the nature which she thought can never see again in her life.

"Kill them!"

=====❀=====