Chapter 30 ❀ THE ROYAL WARRIOR

=====❀=====

=====❀=====

Author

Ansan Kingdom

Min Yoongi gazed every figure down, sitting on his horse. He didn't get to see the clear view of every faces yet the moonlight somehow helped him.

Taehyung stood there with his sword, uplifting his eyes to him. For a moment, it was silence around, no one leaving their gaze from each other.

"Jung Hoseok greets the warrior Min Yoongi." Hoseok walked to him, bowing him which made others think of some royal member.

Min Yoongi got off from his horse, walking to Hoseok. He fixed his sword and slowly stepped, as his dark shadow lit up in the moonlight as he forward himself out of the trees.

He walked and hugged Hoseok, which confused every rest of others.

"You don't need to be that respecful, Jung." Min Yoongi said, tapping his shoulders and smiling in the dim light.

"No, I should." Hoseok said, holding his hands.

"Yoongi, we need your help, the way right now. It's an emergency." Hoseok pulled him to Areum, where she was laying down on Ari's lap.

Yoongi's eyes traced Areum's figure, who was all white like the snow. He saw Taehyung, who didn't leave to gaze his face atleast for a minute. He continued to watch his every action, remaining silent. And Yoongi did notice that.

"Please help us. She has poison in her body, which needs to be treat as soon as possible. We need your help." Jungkook begged.

"Soldiers!" Yoongi alerted every soldiers present there.

"Make arrangements for this girl and these men to take to our base. Fast!"

As soon as he complete his ordering, some of the soldiers came with a cart for Areum and some of them gave those men horses to ride on.

Everything was so fast happening in their eyes, that they didn't realise when they all made those arrangements from and within just his order.

"Take those horses and wear these to protect yourselves." Yoongi threw some thick clothes to Taehyung, where he caught those with his right arm. Catching those wools, Taehyung still couldn't stop himself staring at him.

And that's where he saw, a cut on his right eye. Thinking about that photograph which Hoseok showed to them, his mind showed him the same image which photo holds. He was him. He was Min Yoongi, with that cut on his right eye.

Taehyung wore those wools, and came closer to Areum, touching her icy hands.

Taking Areum in her arms, Taehyung moved to the cart, where he placed Areum gently in. He was about to leave but Areum held his hand, stopping him to go away from her. She pulled him closer.

"Taehyung, stay with her." Jimin said, as he saw her grip on his hand, and walked away from him, leaving him with her. Getting on their horses, they headed to Ansan, to their base and Taehyung stayed there in the cart, with Areum, holding her hand, squeezing and caressing.

Taehyung couldn't moved his eyes from her, as he watched her gripping his hand tightly. The worried look on his face made Ari amused. She watched them, while rubbing Areum's another palm to make her relief.

While Taehyung traced her hair, her face, which had fallen on his lap and Areum was sleeping in his lap.

Taehyung was silent all the way. He wasn't speaking since, he saw Yoongi. Something roamed around his mind, which made him think more. He couldn't stop himself from thinking of whatever happened in his sight.

He sighed and held Areum's hand more tightly and closer to him as if she would move away from him. The hand which he was holding, had the mark which was shining as he held it closer to him.

Taehyung got this, that the things happening with him and her, is not normal. Their meetings, their touch to each other, everything about them was not normal.

Only Areum can answer those questions of him.

Moving all the way, they entered the Ansan Kingdom.

The tall bronze doors which might touch the sky, the mahogany long-height walls with the curves of wooden dragons and scriptures carved on it. The long, spiritual fire pit at every meter to gleam the whole pathway, which led them to enter another door, which was much taller than the past one.

Before heading to that door, the sculpture of two huge dragons on both the sides, gasped everyone as they took a glimpse of it. Making their straight way to that royal golden huge colossal door, they entered in an unexpected view. The only royal palace in the middle of hundred acres of land with four walls surrounded, all layered up, covering and protecting the whole area.

The things which moved around Min Yoongi, was the only sign, he belongs to some royal background. Never those boys believed, Ansan holds that area of land where a place like this exist. Moreover, Silla, Baekje and Goguryeo were the only kingdoms, with the high profile status, all over in Korea.

Taehyung along with others were shocked to see those unpredictable things eyeing around them, watching and admiring every detail of the exterior of that place.

The cart stopped, soldiers gathered around as a doctor walked to them with some women around him. They quickly took Areum with them, heading to a room in the palace.

Taehyung slipped his hand from hers, letting her go but he didn't want to. As long as, she was being treated, he could let her go. But watching her miserable situations she faces, he can't let her fight alone.

Areum's treatment proceed to start and rest of them waited in the hallway. All were silent, imagining those unexpected experiences heading on their way.

Taehyung sat down on a bench, rubbing his thumb on his skin, gazing down the floor. He couldn't think of anything as Areum caught his mind. She wasn't helping but struck into his mind, making him think more about her. Areum was the only answer of all his questions, and all can he do was to wait for her to get better.

"We haven't got to introduce ourselves."

=====❀=====