Chapter 21 ❀ TOO CLOSE

=====❀=====

=====❀=====

Taehyung

Andong Village

"Jimin, easy." I groaned.

"Okay, okay. I am almost done." Jimin mumbled, rubbing my back which had full of scars.

He gently put the herb and bandaged it properly on my scars. All thanks to Areum, for designing my back. Well, she did this at night but I don't blame her, as she was unconscious.

"These scars look sexy on you."

I came out of my imagination while Jimin seductively said gazing at my whole back.

"I would suggest not to cover it with medicine." He smirked. Although, I couldn't see him as I was facing back but I can feel him smirking.

"Jimin, shut up." I rolled my eyes. "Are you done with it or not?"

"What else Areum did?" He continued to speak, ignoring my question.

"Jimin, shut.up." I turned back, still my upper body was naked. Licking his lips, he already started creating some stupid stories in his mind.

"I still can't believe you two were in the same room. I really want to know what else you two did. Was it fun?"

He teased me more, while, me, on the other side, I was annoyed at his dumb imaginations.

"I'll kill you." Madly, running behind him, I tried to pull him but he was fast, out of my hands. Running to the other side of the room, next to the bed, he found the pillow to throw on me. While I bent down, rescuing myself. He searched for the things to throw more on me, while me defensing from those.
His soft laughs moved around the room, while he played.

"Jimin, stop it." I said while rescuing myself from my own clothes, which he threw down to the ground.

"Areum!" He looked behind me, as he saw her figure standing at the door.

I saw her staring on me but she quickly looked away when Jimin dragged her inside the room.

I hope she didn't see those scars.

Areum

"Um, I think I am not allowed to be here." I said trying hard not to look at Taehyung, as he keeps seeing me.

Why is he undressed?

I quickly was about to head out, walking to door but Jimin pulled me back again.

"No, No. It's fine, Areum." Jimin stopped me holding my both hands, insisting me. "You can stay here, right....Taehyung?" Jimin slowly peeked to the side to him, who was now clearly pissed off.

I don't know what they were communicating through their eyes but I can say Taehyung was totally mad and Jimin was enjoying seeing him like this.

"W-Why is he undressed, Jimin?" I awkwardly laughed asking Jimin, who raised his brows, amuse of my question. He didn't say anything but licked his lips.

Taehyung looked down as Jimin's eyes went down to his chest, and realised he was naked. Astonishing, quickly turning around, he started peeking at his clothes on the ground, where both of them created some mischievous unknown mess all around. I knew he was shy. A sudden smile grew on my face, as I saw him struggling to find his clothes back.

But when I saw his back, he had some scars, which were purely fresh, like if someone had done it on purpose.

How did he get those?

Taehyung

Where are my fucking clothes?

I threw all the things here and there trying to find my clothes, while making the floor mess more.

I am naked, holy shit.

"They are right here." I heard him.

Turning around to see him holding my clothes, I bit my inner cheek and gave him a serious death glare.

"Give me back, Jimin." I tried to say it in as calm as possible, and forward my hand to take it. But before I could reach him, he already handed it to Areum.

"Areum, I really need to get going hard. Hand this to Taehyung." He acted like, he was to pee here and rushing to the door, handing my clothes to her. I saw him lastly watching my confused face, leaving us alone in the room. I can't help but roll my eyes.

Looking around, me and her were only present in the room. She looked down at her hands holding my clothes, then to me. I felt her staring me down, but shaking my head, I walked to her to get my clothes back.

"Give it to me." I quietly said. Staring me for a few, she quickly pulled her hands back, refusing to hand it to me. And I was confused.

"Those scars, right on your back, how?" She quietly mumbled, directly looking into my eyes.

I didn't say anything but, moved closer to her, leaving only a bit distance between us. I thought she would move back but she stood still looking up to me.

"Why do you care?" I asked her raising my brows. While, she gulped down, blinking twice.

"Ari said you stayed with me last night, when I was dealing with my pain and I thought maybe...if...I..." She stuttered, as my eyes directly gazed down on her lips.

"Have I done this?" She directly asked, getting to the point and furrowing her brows.

I walked more closer to her and she still didn't move. I was amazed. I like that.

She stared down on my lips as I moved closer to her. The inner me wanted her, as I moved closer and closer. It felt familiar. It felt more likely, rather than some kind of stranger. And, never in my entire life, I felt this way for an unknown girl or even a person.

We both looked in each other's eyes not breaking the eye contact, as our gaze filled more. I controlled myself not to look at her lips but couldn't help. She wasn't helping, but she pulled me closer. I bit my lip, while slowly closing my eyes, wondering what was roaming around me.

"You want me?"

=====❀=====