Chapter 6 ❀ CHEAT

=====❀=====

=====❀=====

Author

Kingdom Silla

The silence of leaves of trees was pulled out by some boys who rode on the horses, contesting with each other. Their laughter and running hooves of their horses echoed all way in the forest. They all looked handsome and seemed to belong to some royal families as they wore silk attires. They all moved so fast that it left rustle in the way, clearing the path.

"Hyung, pass it to me. We have to win." A sweet voice came from a guy who tried to catch that red flag from another man behind him. His tiny pinky fingers, tried hard to get forward to grab the flag.

The tall and broad shoulder with a dimple smile, saw that sweet boy who was just beside him, now. That chubby guy smiled at him in excitement, drawing the lines on his face. His eyes were all shut as he smiled widely.

"Go Jimin go!" The tall man cheered him.  Jimin lead and increase the speed of his horse. His eyes gazed at the target, but he was still nervous about someone. And that someone, was not present there, unknowingly.

"Namjoon hyung, we are going to win." Jimin happily looked at his hyung because he was close to win.

Speedily riding his horse, he began to move more faster than usual. Striking the rope on the horse and making sounds from his mouth while riding his horse gracefully, it could be said that he was the best rider. Even though he rode fastly, it looked more like gracefully. He was so smooth.

"No, No. Not yet. This game is unfinished without him." Another guy with a charming face and broad shoulders, yelled loudly behind Jimin and moved forward to grab the flag but failed as it was too far.

His all attempted got failure because Jimin can't beat anyone in horse riding. He was way too fast than other members.

"Keep imagining in your dream, Seokjin hyung. Because today, he can't make this. It's too late." Jimin was panting and laughed at his words, while riding the horse. Poor him, didn't know he was already following them.

Seokjin tried to kick Jimin's butt with his long legs but failed. He kept trying and waited for him to come. He looked around, hoping he might jump out from somewhere and win this game. But he was nowhere to be found.

Jimin was in rush to finish this game as he didn't want to lose this time. It was his chance to win before he comes. His shiny black hair waved in the air, him checking his tiny grip on the flag. Luckily, it was still in his hands but.

An intense gaze of dark brown eyes followed the rest of the boys. Dressed in the silk red outfit like a royal man, pulling the wind behind while riding on his horse, wearing a gold ring in his index finger while gesturing the neck of his horse, his hair licked back like the waves motioning in the ocean, as he tried to move forward.

The sharp sword like jawline, straight high nose, soft pink lips with a mole on the lower lip, and thick grassy brows, way too perfect like no one on the earth was as flawless as him. Brown pupils, with the image of the flag on Jimin's hand, while he gripped hard and struck the rope with his wide long hands on his horse.

Yes it's me.

Namjoon saw him and he nodded, while him, increased the speed. Seokjin saw him coming forward, beating Jimin's speed. But Jimin still didn't know, who was there behind him.

"Jimin look behind you." Seokjin called Jimin, and as soon as he turned around, the flag already vanished from his hand. That man took advantage of Seokjin and snatched the flag from Jimin, leaving him dumb there.

He blew a kiss to Jimin. "Thank you for this. You're so sweet." Winking and showing the flag, he ride fastly beside him, way to the finish line.

Jimin's mouth was wide opened. He didn't understand what happened now. He tried to get it back from his hands.

But before he reached, he already threw the flag at the finish line, completing the game. Namjoon and Seokjin cheered for him for winning the race. They lead their horses to speed down and get off them, breathing heavily and tired.

When Namjoon and Seokjin saw Jimin's reaction, he was all red like a red balloon which was ready to blast.

"Look at his face." Seokjin teased Jimin for losing the game. His windshield wiper laugh made everyone laugh even more. But Jimin didn't even smile nor did he say anything. He was annoyed, on him.

"Jiminshi." The husky voice called him. He walked to him and knew that it was the time to convince him. "-you played well."

This is all he could say, facing his angry face. He laughed, holding his shoulders. Gleaming his eyes to Jimin, he already ignored him. The nostrils flared, pink burning cheeks and narrow pointing eyes, only on him. He was totally mad.

Jimin glared, "Yah! You cheated again, didn't you?" He pinched that person's nose with his little fingers. "So, this winning is not a win." Jimin folded his hands, holding every urge to punch him already.

"Ouch. No. It- It wasn't cheating." That guy defence himself with an innocent look on his face. He acted well.

Meanwhile, Namjoon and Seokjin couldn't control their laughs watching their drama. So, they moved aside to laugh peacefully, while leaving those two boys to continue.

"Prince.Kim.Taehyung. I know you act well, actually very well. But this time, I am not falling for this handsome face. So, don't try. And about the game, then you were not in the race track while we were racing. I don't know where you came from, snatched that freaking flag from me and strike at finish line. So, this time it was definitely cheating."

Jimin was already blowing up more and more, and seeing his hyungs laugh made him more angry. As he gave them a glare, they pause their laughing and cough a bit to have a serious conversation. Taehyung rubbed his back of neck and sighed.

Everyone remained silent, waiting for Taehyung to start his new story telling.

"No, I was on the track." Taehyung tried hard to defense himself with his great acting skills and Jimin knew him very well from his childhood. He stands there with his hands fold, listening to his new story. "- I was... I actually saw an injured bird on the way so I turned back to help her and when I got back here you were on the way with flag. So, for winning this game, I pulled it from you and that's it." Taehyung ended, while Jimin stood there, shaking his head and raising his both brows with a disappointed look.

"All lie."

=====❀=====

[ 1170 words ]

[ A/N: Finally HE is here now!
Comment your bias.
And Do vote. ]