Chapter 3: Yelena Belova

Y/n Pov:
I was walking to the kitchen when I saw Nat. "Hey y/n!" "Oh hey." "What's with the sad face?" "Every time I see you I think of Yelena.." "Oh I'm sorry." Yelena and I have been dating for two years. She has been on a mission for a few months now and I really miss her. Her mission was to free widows that her and Nat couldn't free while they took down the Red Room. I went to the fridge and got a bowl of grapes. Then, I went to the living room and sat down. I grabbed the remote and went on Netflix. I decided to watch Sam Rami Spiderman. As I was watching Yelena texted me.

                                   Bubs❤️
Hey y/n<3
Hey! I miss you
I miss you too. Listen, I should be home later
Later when?
Like late afternoon, early evening
Ugh it's only 9 am
I know darling
Bubs I just want you here
I know, I know. I'll be home soon
Alright
I love you❤️
I love more❤️

Yelena Pov:
I needed to get this mission over with. Y/n misses me and I miss you.(30 minutes later) I finally got all the widows I could get. I packed my bags and got into my car. I started the car and started driving. I decided to call Y/n even though I am driving. I called her anyway. "Yelena! I missed you!!" "I missed you more baby." "Are you driving?! Lena what have I said about calling me while you drive." "I know, I know. But, I just wanted to check up on you. Are you doing alright?" "I'm doing okay." "That's good." "Now please hang up and drive." "Alright my love. I love you so much." "I love you so much Lena." "See you soon!" "Bye." I hung up with y/n and kept driving. Four hours later I finally arrived to the Avengers Compound. I left my bags in my car. I got out of the car and made me my way to the front door of the Compound. I opened it and y/n was watching TV. The TV was loud so she didn't hear me come inside.(that's what she said. Alright I'm sorry you guys but I had to!) I quietly went inside. I walked around the side of the couch and made sure she didn't notice me. Once I was close enough I got onto her lap and buried my head into her neck. "Omg baby your home!! Aww is someone tired?" "Mhm." Was all I could mumble. I was very tired but kinda horny in a way. I haven't seen her in a few months and missed the sex. Our sex life was pretty normal. We would just fuck when we were both horny and together. We didn't care if there was other people near or not. We just wanted each other. I kept making a grabbing gesture at her breasts. "Go ahead love." I grabbed her boobs and it made her moan. She didn't mean to but she loved when I touched her. We started to laugh at her moan because it was funny. I got off her lap and took her hand and started to pull her a bit. "Whyyyyy, where do you wanna take me." I just kept tugging her arm to get up. "Fine." I guided her to our shared bedroom. When I opened the door we stepped inside. I shut the door and locked it. After that I pinned her to the door. "Lena.." She looked at me with 'fuck me' eyes. I stared at her before closing the gap between us. I moved my face closer to hers and crashed our lips together. We were kissing each other passionately. I put my tongue near her bottom lip asking for access. Y/n denied me. She wasn't going to do that to me. I pinched her thigh which made her gasp. I took the opportunity to slip my tongue in to explore her mouth. I moaned against her lips. God she tastes so good. But her pussy tastes better. Way better! I picked her up and threw her on the bed. Clothes scattered all over the room. I crawl on top of her and pin her hands above her head. She smiled at me. I smirked at her. I was tracing my fingers over her stomach. She moaned a bit. "God babe just fuck me already. Please." "Please what." "Pretty please." "Oh come on now love. That's not what I want." "I'm not calling you mommy til you fuck me." "Oh really?" "Listen your a hot Russian assassin. Just please fuck me." "You know what I'll take it." I moved to her left boob and started sucking and swirling my tongue all over he nipple. I used my right hand to play with the right one. "God fuckkkk." I smirked. I switched to the right one and did the same thing as I did to the left. After that I started to lick down her stomach and all the way to her exposed pussy. I can see the the sheets are kinda wet. "Wow I didn't know I made you this wet." "Well that's bound to happen when a hot mother fucking Russian is your girlfriend who is going to fuck you." She breathed out. I stuck two fingers inside of her. She began to ride my fingers better than ever. "God yes Lena. Fuckkkkk." I was thrusting my fingers in and out. I decided to add a third finger to see her max limit. "Holy shit-" "Enjoying yourself?" "W-wow. T-t-that feels so g-good." She breathed out. I took my fingers out and started to suck them. "Hmm. You taste so good baby." "Thank you." I kissed her. I went back down and started sucking on her clit. I put my tongue inside of her and she screamed my name. "HOLY FUCKKK YELENA." "God y/n can you just take my last name?" "I would but someone hasn't given my a ring." "Mhm." "What does that mean." "Nothing love." I keep sucking on her pussy. I used my tongue to thrust in and out of her. Her pussy tastes so fucking delicious. I moaned in her due to how amazing she tastes.

Y/n Pov:
Yelena was working her magic. Man the tricks that god damn tongue can do. She is such a goddess. When she moaned into me it send vibrations through my whole entire body. I felt myself getting to my last orgasm. I couldn't take it anymore. "Lena I-I'm gonna." "Go head bubs." I cummed so hard into her mouth. She licked up all of it and made sure there was nothing left over. She pulled me into a passionate kiss. I pulled away and pushed her down into the bed. "What are you doing?" "My turn!" "Fine. Show me what you can do." I ran to the bathroom and started going through the draws. I found my vibrator that Nat gave me for Christmas. She said I can use this on myself when I'm horny or bored. I haven't used it yet but tonight I'm using it on my girlfriend. I ran back to her and stuck in her her immediately and turned it in to the highest setting. "HOLY MOTHER FUCKER-." "Like it mommy?" "Ahhh fuckkkkk. You finally call me that. Fuckkkkkk." She breathed out. I could tell she was getting close. I didn't know I could make a Russian come. To be honest I've never fucked her. She always ever fucked me. "Shit-" "What? You gonna cum?" "I'm a Russian. We hold it." "Well baby you could. I just wanna make you finish." I took it out and attacked her pussy with my mouth. She moaned very loudly and quickly released into my mouth. I licked it all up. She carried us to the bathroom. She ran us a bath, cleaned us up and we put on clothes. "Y/n.." "Yes?" "You are such a good sex partner, amazing girlfriend, and such a good cook. What I'm trying to say is will you be my wife?" "OMG HOLY MOTHER FUCKER SHIT DICKHEAD BITCH! YESSSS!!!" "First, YAY! But second, what's the words?" "I DON'T KNOW BUT OMG IM GETTING MARRIED TO THE HOTTEST BLONDE RUSSIAN IN THE FUCKING WORLD!!!!!" "Yes the fuck you are! And thank you babes." Now I can finally be a Belova!

Yelena Pov:
I put the ring on her finger and we made out. Life couldn't be any better! Now she can have my last name. I'm excited for her to be Y/n Y/m Belova!

Holy crap! This is so far the longest smut chapter I've had! Thank you for reading!
Word Count:1,472