Chapter 10: Gamora

Writing this while listening to marvel theme for 10 hours long. My friend thinks I'm crazy but whatever if your fan you get it. Also you guys so sorry for posting this later. When I got my phone back I forgot a bit abt Wattpad and just my bad. I'll make it up to you guys. I promise!!

Peter Pov:
"ROCKET GET THE SHIP GOING!" "IM GETTING IT QUILL!" We shouted. We crash landed on Terra. "Peter can we get off Earth?" Y/n asked. "What the fuck is Earth? We're not on Earth." Like who does she think she is to say that we are on Earth. What is Earth? "Peter. We gotta talk. Tarra is actually called Earth. Earth is one huge blue and green planet that humans live on or should I say terrans." She explained to me. "S-s-so." I stuttered. "You're telling me. T-that my life has been a lie?" I asked. "I mean it's not that it's a lie it's just what you've been taught." My life has been a lie. Maybe she's right. Well damn. Gamora is looking pretty sexy today. I know we're broken up but I'd totally hook up still. I started to smiled at her and raise my eyebrows.

Gamora Pov:
I was watching my beautiful girlfriend talk to my ex boyfriend. Quill started making 'sexy' eyes at me. Gross. I barley even liked him. Thank god I'm not dating him. Y/n is amazing. She taught me what love is. I'm not really allowed to date humans but I don't care. All I wanted was my gorgeous girl. She noticed at quill was talking with his facial expressions. She wasn't happy. So she came over and grabbed my waist. "Hey baby." She smiled. "Hi my love." She pecked my lips in hopes that Peter leaves me alone. She is mine and I'm hers. No one will ever take us away from each other. "Hey uh Y/n I think Rocket needs you outside." Peter told her. "Are you sure or do you just wanna make a move on my girlfriend star boy." She bit at him. "N-no it's not." He got embarrassed real quick. "You know Quill maybe if you left them alone you would be happier. LEARN TO LET GO." Rocket shouted. "Rocket that made no freaking sense." Peter stared at Rocket. "I am Groot." Omg he did not. "GROOT! You can't call him that. I get Peter likes my girlfriend but that's way too far." Y/n snapped. "We're all people but Groot that was...wow." Rocket laughed. "Groot you can't call Peter a pussy for not moving on." Y/n explained. Minutes later they all left to work on the ship and or go find some food. Y/n gave them earth money to buy food. She said it was called dollars. I didn't care though. It was just me and her.. "Baby." God she's hot. That pet name is hot. "Yes?" She smirked at me. "Can we do it? Unless if your not ready. I'm just kinda horny right now." We haven't done it as a couple yet. She's fucked people before but I haven't and I wasn't ready. Today I was ready. I'm ready to be fucked and to give head to the hottest girl around. "Honestly. Y/n I'm ready. I wanna give head and receive it." We both laughed for a bit. "Okay. Just follow my lead. Understand love?" "Yes I do." I'm really nervous and anxious but I'm ready. I can do this. Her calling me love is very sexy. She straddle me and looked me in the eyes. "Do you trust me?" I nodded my head. "I need you to use your words darling." Holy shit! Darling?! What the fuck!!! That is probably the most sexiest thing a woman can ever say! "Y-yes." I was very flustered. "My love. Are you flustered by my words?" I didn't know what to say. I genuinely am very flustered. "Maybe." I stuttered out. "You're adorable." She is so sweet. I love this girl. She took my shirt off and I took hers off as well. "Ready?" I nodded. "Words baby." "Yes." I took a huge breath in. A second later I let the breath out. "I'm ready." She smiled at me. "Alrighty." She unclasped my bra and her eyes went wide. "Damn. You look beautiful love." I started blushing. She took her bra off and my jaw dropped. Her boobs were amazing. We finished getting undressed when she pinned me to the wall. "Peter should really have a bed in here." She winked at me. "Yea." I breathed out. She lifted my leg up and start tracing her fingers around my clit.  "Mmm" god that feel amazing. "Yeah love?" Shit- that damn pet name! "It just feels...good." She slowly took two fingers and began to pump in and out of me. "God baby your walls are so tight." I mean we'll duh I haven't done..it. "I can fix that." She smirked at me. She pulled her fingers out and used her tongue. Her tongue circled around my pussy. "Hmm y/n." I moaned. "Fuck me please."

Y/n Pov:
Gamora really wanted this. I stuck my tongue inside of her pussy. I licked through all her folds. Her walls were pretty tight. I kept licking and pushing my tongue further into her. "Oh fuckkkk." She moaned loudly. I moaned at her taste which sent vibrations through her body. Her body shook. "Sorry love." I mumbled inside of her. She smiled at me. "Enjoy this beautiful?" I mumbled. "Y-es my love." She moaned out. I picked up the paste. I went so fast Gamora couldn't comprehend. "WHAT THE FUCK!!!" She screamed. I giggled. "Holy fuck that feels so good!!" She yelled. Her breathing was so uneven I became a bit concerned. I knew I had to make her finish but if I can't I can't. "P-p-Peter will be b-ac-k soon." She says in between moans. I shoved my tongue so far inside she spilled out. A lot of cum came out of her pussy. There was so much cum. I tried to make sure nothing fell out of my mouth. "Woah that's a lot Gamora." She looked a bit embarrassed. "Is that bad...?" I smiled at her. "Not at all my love. I like it." I licked it all up and swooped her in for a passionate kiss. When we pulled away she stared into my eyes. "That was amazing. I really enjoyed that." I smirked. "I'm glad you enjoyed that darling." We put out clothes on before Peter and the rest of the guardians came back. "I love you Y/n L/n." She looked at me with pure lust. "And I love you too Gamora Zen Whoberi Ben Titan." Gamora is a Zen-Whoberi. It's her species. For some reason her full name is very long and it includes her species. I love her no matter what. "Wow love. THE full name? Someone must be in love." I laughed. "I really am." "You know I may not have given you head today but I will. Just you wait." She gave me a soft giggle. "I'll wait for it."

Hey! Sorry there's stuff going on and I'm getting better for my mental health. I do wanna make the Harry Potter story but I also wanna make one about my life. From pre k to now. There would be loads of jump cuts and I would focus on the most painful events of my life as well as the best events. Love you all and be sure to eat and drink water. Hope you horny mother fuckers enjoyed this chapter❤️